what about us ss+ ppl

loselose

hi all

since the ss 100% forum has started i dont know y but i feel like an outcast im not saying its bad cas i think its brill for the ppl that stick to it 100%

but what about us ss+ 100% where do i go for advice now

o when if done something wrong
:cry::cry:

The new forum is for anyone who is following the Cambridge Diet and intends to stick to it 100% as devised regardless of which plan you're on - not just for those on the Sole Source programme.

HTH :)

If you have a look at the sticky on the top of the 100% forum, it does say that anyone is welcome in that forum regardless of what plan you are doing and that includes ss+. The 'doing CD 100%' means (to me) trying to do as best as possible what it states in the CD official book, that means not discussing ways of cheating, so you shouldnt feel an outcast

oh right sorry il go have a look at the sticky

i didnt mean to sound bad

No worries hun, everyone is welcome here, don't want you feeling lost.

Gxx

Hey hun,

I'm sure if you post just about anywhere someone will find you! There are a lot of users (me included) that forum-hop constantly so there will always be someone around.

It may also help to look in the members diaries section as people write about their dieting experiences, and i've often found answers to questions amongst the ramblings...

ooooh, and don't forget that you can PM anyone at anytime!

Good luck with the diet xxx

oh right sorry il go have a look at the sticky

i didnt mean to sound bad

Hi loselose :D

Shout up anytime with any questions and one of us will get back to you asap.

Lacey :)

thanks all
just felt lost before

the thing is as some of you might know that i started fluxitine on wednesday my cdc told me to go on 1000plan and doc told me to stop altogether, but ive stuck to the ss+ since and dont want to stop the main reason for going on the pills is because of the weight

dontknow what to do

Back