What age are people here?

Memphis

Sorry I hope I'm not being nosey! I know it's the rudest question!

I just wondered if CD was a diet that was used more by people in certain age groups or if it's easier to follow when you're younger, don't have family to cook for and kids to feed etc..

I'm 26. Live with my other half. No kids.

I'm 21 :)

I guess it all depends on how you deal with it. I found not having to cook an advantage though I did end up cooking a lot for roomies / family... :confused:

As long as the people around you support you, you'll do great ;)

x

I'm 29! And determined to hit 30 (December) as a slim person :) xx

Im 41, 42 in June and and been on CD SS for 8 weeks, when cooking for my four kids which at first i found hard. For any one that's just started CD and having to cook for your family's it does get easier.

I was in my late 40's early 50's when I did Cambridge. I cooked for my 3 'men'. It was pretty hard at first, but I think it helped me in the long run.

For me, it was a quick route to learning that just because it's food, doesn't mean it was mine and I had to eat it :D

Hi,

I'm 25 - also living with my OH and no children :)

27, living with others but don't have to cook for them, just smell and watch them eat ;) think it's more to do with having the right mindset than age x

I turned 40 in January this year.. live alone, never been married have no children.. just a little (or not so little) mad hamster who eats better than me.. I live in hope of finding LOVE!! :p

I just turned 27 the day that I saw my CDC to hear about CD, I started the week later (after easter).

I live with my OH, and our flatmates, another couple, who love to cook gourmet every night. I don't mind it, in actual fact, I love smelling the delicious food that they make. :p

Hi all, I am 36, widowed a couple of years back and live with my son and two cats.....planning on staying 36 for a few years though lol

I'm 41, 3 kids aged 22, 11 and 5. All eat me out of house and home :rolleyes::D

Im 22 and have nobody I have to cook for so I have it relatively easy ^^
Ive been overweight since puberty and figured if I dont do something about it before graduating from uni it will only get harder to find the time for drastic measures.

Hi, I'm 28, live with my 3 kiddies - 7,5,3 and hubby. Cooking for them doesn't bother me too much, but I do make OH cook a lot of the evening meals lol!
Clairex

I am 43 and live with my 17 year old daughter :)

Im 32 and have an 8 yr old daughter and lovely hubby x

I'm 33 and live with my DH and twins age 4. I have to cook for them all but it doesn't bother me one bit :)

I'm 29 have a DH who cooks for himself and a DD 10. DH cooks for her too! I will be thin by the time i'm 30 (November)

Back