What am I doing wrong

Chizzel77

Hi I lost 2.5 week one 0.5 week two and nothing this week. I'm not using my weeklies maybe a few should I be.. I don't need to lose much just a stone and I'm not heavy just want my clothes to fit.. Any hints and tips gratefully appreciated I know I should be grateful i haven't put on but I'm being good so anything would a reward .. Thanks in advance for any help...... :rolleyes: :cool::break_diet:

A couple of things to try. 1) Double check points value on everything you are eating - weigh everything 2) Change the foods that you are eating - different breakfast, lunch and dinner choices etc - mix it up 3) Eat a few more points, odd as it sounds, sometimes eating a little bit more actually speeds weight loss 4) Do you exercise ? if so you may be over doing it and putting your body into panic mode, if not then think about doing a little, even a brisk walk ! Change whichever exercise (or not) that you are currently doing...

No guarantees that will help, but it worked for me when I slowed...

Thank you il give it a try... I have fruit for breakfast every day and then ham salad pitta for lunch and then my dinner which varies..always have a treat everyday ...is that not enough food, i was told at weigh in to eat more but i really dont want to put weight on. Thank you

Last edited:
Back