What an inspiration.

BrittW

Timelord
What an amazing, beautiful and inspiring young lady. If you have a moment, please have a look at Alice's site. She has the same cancer my Mum had and her attitude towards it is so refreshing.
Lots of love to Alice. Please share this link and her story xoxo

Alice's Blog

Inspirational, but painfully sad -(

I hope she achieves all she can and doesn't suffer too much. What a girl.

Retweeted her requests on Twitter this morning because she wants to trend on there... Anyone else on there please retweet...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I have emailed her and will keep in touch with her for as long as it is possible.

Her attitude in one so young is unbelievable. She must have remarkable parents. She is a remarkable young lady.
It makes me feel pretty ashamed for moaning about things that do not begin to compare with the life of this young lady.

fillymum said:
I have emailed her and will keep in touch with her for as long as it is possible.

Her attitude in one so young is unbelievable. She must have remarkable parents. She is a remarkable young lady.
It makes me feel pretty ashamed for moaning about things that do not begin to compare with the life of this young lady.

But you are such an inspiration to us on here and such a help, you know what that battle is like, and you have a good attitude about what has happened to you... I agree, she is very mature for one of her tender years, but only because she has lived through so much... Carry on being the way you are... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I read her blog and every message yesterday and blubbed most of the day. Shes such a sweetie and such an inspiration to us all. I just pray for a miracle for her and will follow her story as its touched my heart as I am sure it has so many others. I so hope she gets to achieve as much of that bucket list as is possible

I read her blog and every message yesterday and blubbed most of the day. Shes such a sweetie and such an inspiration to us all. I just pray for a miracle for her and will follow her story as its touched my heart as I am sure it has so many others. I so hope she gets to achieve as much of that bucket list as is possible

She makes losing weight and sticking with it, look like a walk in the park.

I have just been on her blog and sent her a message and just look at this...................

OH WOW
OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW it's the middle of the night and we just hit £10,000 for CANCER RESEARCH by you sponsoring my little sister for her run this weekend. We can't go to bed because we're hooked on reading all the messages. I feel so good that with your help we are getting more people on the bone marrow donor list AND now we're putting money into supporting cancer research. Happy happy happy :)

What an amazing young woman !!!

She makes losing weight and sticking with it, look like a walk in the park.

You know that was my thoughts exactly.... I have children her age and the whole thing just made me think. ie when Chris had his accident at the weekend. I am the luckiest mum alive and you know I am going to get my children to write to some of the children on the PALS site as think its a fab idea

You know that was my thoughts exactly.... I have children her age and the whole thing just made me think. ie when Chris had his accident at the weekend. I am the luckiest mum alive and you know I am going to get my children to write to some of the children on the PALS site as think its a fab idea

What is the PALS site, i havent heard of this?

What is the PALS site, i havent heard of this?

Alice links to it on her blog its www.postpals.co.uk its happy post for poorly kids. They list very ill children and details of what they like and you can send cards, gifts etc to an address and its forwarded to them. Its down alot at the moment due of so many people looking but I thought it was such a lovely idea and thought I'd chose children the same sort of age as my kids to write to

Truly inspirational young lady.

Every now and again someone like her comes along Someone who touches your heart and makes you want only the best for them and for a miracle to happen because if anyone deserves to live it is her.

Please go onto Alices blog to see the disgusting things that are happening and try to help stop them.
For G0ds sake this poor little girl is dying.

www.alicepyne.blogspot.com

Last edited:
that is bloody disgusting. they should name and shame them. urghhh cant say what i would do to the low lifes.
(i hate having to be polite when i am talking about scum)

Please go onto Alices blog to see the disgusting things that are happening and try to help stop them.
For G0ds sake this poor little girl is dying.

www.alicepyne.blogspot.com

exactly, It so upset me yesterday when I read about it. How can people be so mean? Up until then it had remained all good comments but to do fake facebook pages, post awful things in her guest book, they really deserve to be named and shamed...:cry:

that is bloody disgusting. they should name and shame them. urghhh cant say what i would do to the low lifes.
(i hate having to be polite when i am talking about scum)

Agree makes me so so so mad.

PS but on a good note, her sister Milly ran the race for life on Sunday with over £30,000 sponsor money :D

Back