What are you looking forward to most

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Emmamb, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Emmamb

Emmamb Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Were all losing weight for different reasons-mainly health and body image but what are you looking forward to doing most when youve lost weight??

I can't wait to visit my grandad and have a possible compliment off him-he always cracks jokes about everyone's weight. Last time he saw me,my mum and sister he told my sister she was following in mine and my mums footsteps and puttin weight on-even tho we'd all lost weight since we last saw him...can't wait to see his face when I'm slim :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sammyd

sammyd Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    orlistat
    fitting in to the 3/4 of a wardrobe full of clothes i have reserved for the other sammyd.. lol

4. Jude"123

Jude"123 supersize > superPERFECT!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    xenical; following WW propoints :)
    i just can't wait to be able to walk around in nice clothes without sweating cos im so insulated :) and to be smaller than my fella that would really make me happy i hate being bigger than him :( but he loveeees me :D

5. Josimone

Josimone Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.21%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, WW and good home cooking the healthy way
    Being able to wear clothes where i feel nice and comfortable in and when i sit down not having to tug at my top so it dont fold in my roll of fat on my tummy :eek: and wear nice skirts and dresses again without getting slight chapping x

6. willtoloose

willtoloose Full Member

to get into all my sexy lingerie i have in my cupboard for my hubby and pose for pictures ( i dont like my pics bcoz of weight so try to avoid thm )

7. 78storm

78storm Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Not worrying about fitting through small gaps and looking better in pictures.

8. Emmamb

Emmamb Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Definitely with you on the fitting through gaps. I also can't wait to weigh less than my husband...he eats whatever he wants and has only gained a small beer belly in the 7 years I've known him and still only weighs 12 1/2 stone!!!

9. Lucy:D

Lucy:D dreamingofawaist

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Not having to wear tights or leggings with skirts/dresses to stop chaffing. Not looking like i'm pregnant or had at least 20 kids. Walking down the aisle feeling like the star of the show and not worrying if i have bits love handles/bingo wings.

Having some chance of getting pregnant in the next few years.. bye bye PCOS!!!

10. goodbyeflab

goodbyeflab I love fruit and veg. ;)

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    7st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(26.45%)
    Diet:
    Calories counting / intuitive eating.
    To be able to sit down and not see my flabby thighs spread out.
    To look in the mirror and see a toned stomach - Nearly there! :D
    To be comfortable with my body.
    :)

11. Emmamb

Emmamb Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm also looking forward to walking into 'skinny' shops-Topshop,miss selfridge etc and feel like I belong there and not like someone wishing they could fit into their stuff :)

12. AmyAdele

AmyAdele its a long road

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world :)
    being able to go out with my size 12 house mates and not feel like the ugly/fat one

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.