What are you most looking forward to when you reach your goal?

Veggiebabe

For me it will be wearing jeans. I can't even remember the last time i wore jeans! My boyfriend has promised me a pair of American Apparel disco pants when i reach my goal. I can't wait :)

I don't know if this is a bit weird... but just one of those things I'm looking forward to is: I want my husband to be able to lift me up :D

To be able to choose the clothes I want, not to be restricted by the larger size range!

Not having to wear a jacket when I have a vest top on

Wearing whatever the hell I feel like

Never wearing a pair of leggings again ( I've stopped this already )

Wearing belts all the time with jeans

Feeling confident

For me it's being able to take my daughter swimming and not feel like a whale!
Also to be able to go on any rides they want me to without making excuses as to why I can't go on knowing full well it's because I'm worried I won't fit - I'm 14 stone and today is my 1st day of many in a bid to lose weight and I WILL do it (this time haha) Xxx

My knee no longer shouting that i'm too heavy for it.
Being known as the older sister instead of the fat sister.
Being able to ride again - whilst I could ride at my current weight I won't, my mind won't let me even consider getting in the saddle at this weight.
Not feeling as if someone has strapped a beach ball to my torso!

being able to walk into any clothes shop - not just the fat shops.

Going out and not feeling like everyone is staring because of my weight

Being able to get out of bed and not have my back aching as much

Being able to see my toes again!

Getting my legs out without worrying about them looking like cottage cheese! And not wearing tights as much, wearing something other than black and feeling confident, and also wearing jeans, i basically live in black leggings :/ x

Following a conversation on the bus i'm actually looking forward to the day where strangers using the phrase"big girls like us..." in reference to me are few and far between. I feel horrible saying it, but I realised today how sick I am of being put in the big girl box. I don't want to be in the big girl box, I want to be in my own box.

Going on holiday to SYDNEY! I just have to make sure I hit my goal by August next year - time to get seriously started!

oooh Babycakes, that's a good one. I looooove Sydney. Have you been before? I've been a couple of times, and it's just such a great place. :)

I just want to be able to walk into any shop and buy what i like ...that would make me so very happy

oooh Babycakes, that's a good one. I looooove Sydney. Have you been before? I've been a couple of times, and it's just such a great place. :)

No, I've never been before. My first foreign holiday was in October 2011. Hubby and I went to New York for a week for our anniverary. This year we went to Prague in June. Next year we are planning Sydney for a fortnight. It should be enough motivation to get me going.

New York is great too. I went for a weekend, 10 years ago, when the twin towers were still standing. I always wanted to go to Prague.

Sydney is a favourite place of mine though, our first holiday there actually made us want to emigrate to Australia (though we didn't move to Sydney) :)

Im looking forward to:
wearing jeans,
burning all my leggings,
having my boyfriend pick me up without straining his back,
not walking sideways down bus aisles,
being able to buy the clothes I like, rather than wear the ones that hide my shape.
not worrying everytime I sit on a bench that it will break.
having a healthy attitude to food. xx

Back