What are you most looking forward to when you reach your goal?

I think the thing I am most looking forward to/hoping for is just to be able to wear any tops without having my bit of a belly threatening to be exposed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Having a pair of size 12 skinny jeans in every single colour :)

I am looking forward to a few things

1) Seeing my husband look at me and think my wifes back!
2) being able to go swimming with my children and not make up excuses
3) wear less clothes in the summer and not covering up
4) ditching the leggings and strachy jeans
5) being able to go on holiday ( avoiding it as not comfortable)
6) turning heads in the street
7) for people to look at me and think WOW

NOT MUCH THEN LOL

For me not feeling so uncomfortable when it's hot. Not feeling like everyone is staring at me and thinking 'look how fat she is' and being able to wear Black Milk leggings, because they are quite frankly the most awesome things ever.

I cant wait to be able to shop in River Island again. Cant remember the last time I could shop there was. It will be nice to stay away from Evans.

Lovely clothes.

Or even just wearing clothes and not always trying to cover up my tummy or hating the way every garment hangs on me.

sexy underwear!

Wearing my bikini with pride :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking in the mirror and being like wooah hello there! and then going clothes shopping :)

Being able to just pick an item of clothing off the shelf without wondering if it will hide my hips/tummy/upper arms
and if it will flatter my figure because my figure will be banging.

The feeling of finally being exactly where I want to be... I wanna be able to feel desirable and don't want to walk around constantly pulling my t-shirts off my body.

Totally agree with Blueway! to go to the shop and not look for things that would just cover me up but rather look for something I really like :)

Back