What are you using your Healthy Extra's for today..?

60g organic porridge oats.
4 slices multigrain bread
6 slices dark rye ryvita
6 laughing cow extra light

Im having alot of HEXB today haha.

You get more when at target anyway Craig! Lol

im having a green day, had a whole meal roll with lunch and will have a Special K chewy delight bar tonight. For hexa I have 250ml as milk for drinks and will have 2 babybels with the Special K bar

EE

HEXA: 350ml skimmed milk
HEXB: 2 Alpen light bars

EE

HEXA:40g reduced fat cheddar, grated for burgers tonight
HEXB: 60g wholemeal roll for burgers tonight

Last edited:
Please can someone help me! I am new to Slimming World, and am a bit confused about the H EX A and B's? For emample, today, as part of my lunch I have 1 Mini Babybel light, but on the Online Food Diary, it says that a Healthy Extra A portion is "3 x Mini Babybel Light"? Do I have to eat 3? And does eating just one count as Syns?
Thanks! xxx

Please can someone help me! I am new to Slimming World, and am a bit confused about the H EX A and B's? For emample, today, as part of my lunch I have 1 Mini Babybel light, but on the Online Food Diary, it says that a Healthy Extra A portion is "3 x Mini Babybel Light"? Do I have to eat 3? And does eating just one count as Syns?
Thanks! xxx

I have 3 for my Hexa, i don't know if you'd have to syn it but technically you aren't having a full HexA. You could have 1 now and eat the other 2 later? x

I have 3 for my Hexa, i don't know if you'd have to syn it but technically you aren't having a full HexA. You could have 1 now and eat the other 2 later? x

And just to confuse the situation....i sometimes have one then 2/3 odd my milk allowance. Probably not totally acceptable but it works for me! X

And just to confuse the situation....i sometimes have one then 2/3 odd my milk allowance. Probably not totally acceptable but it works for me! X

it does depend on your body, some people find splitting their hex's doesn't work, some find it does... it doesn't work for me sadly :( lol! x

I do EE mostly although do slip the odd green day in there. I usually use my HEXs for milk and cereal, obviously I do measure them out. I will admit to not using all my milk also.

Back