What are you using your syns on today?

4 - butter with my Nimble this morning,
1 - Extra light mayo
1.5- Peppered and smoked mackeral

Not sure what else yet but Im sure I'll find something Haha

Had two morrisons meat free Lincolnshire sausages for breakfast - 1 syn
thinking of having a white chocolate or peanut lion bar for 10.5 syns later (they're smaller then normal lion bars...going to be gutted when I run out of them haha)

Oh are white lion bars only 10.5? I love them and need some cheer up choc today!x

Oh are white lion bars only 10.5? I love them and need some cheer up choc today!x

It does depend on the size of them. I got mine from my local fruit shop and they're smaller then the usual 55g bar is 14 syns. So you'd have to check the size of any you got to be sure.

Had two morrisons meat free Lincolnshire sausages for breakfast - 1 syn
thinking of having a white chocolate or peanut lion bar for 10.5 syns later (they're smaller then normal lion bars...going to be gutted when I run out of them haha)

Ended up having a custard slice for 13 syns when at my nanna's so no treats for me tonight, might have to make some syn free rice pudding to have with fruit tonight to stop me munching

Two cod cakes - 5 syns

2 shape apple crumble yoghurt - 1/2 syn each

4 party rings - 6 syns

2 tbsps reduced salt and sugar ketchup - 1 syn

At 13 for the day!!

donna88 said:
Ended up having a custard slice for 13 syns when at my nanna's so no treats for me tonight, might have to make some syn free rice pudding to have with fruit tonight to stop me munching

How do you make SYN free rice pudding I tend to use my HEx A on cheese therefore I use 0% yog natural or Greek natural or from frais therefore would like to know how it's done
Please it would be a God send especially as the cold dark nights are already drawing in!
Thanks

How do you make SYN free rice pudding I tend to use my HEx A on cheese therefore I use 0% yog natural or Greek natural or from frais therefore would like to know how it's done
Please it would be a God send especially as the cold dark nights are already drawing in!
Thanks

Oooh I do it different to the person above :) I cook the pudding rice in my healthy extra a milk allowance, and then stir through some sweetener afterwards

haannah said:
Oooh I do it different to the person above :) I cook the pudding rice in my healthy extra a milk allowance, and then stir through some sweetener afterwards

Our consultant gave us a recipe of microwaving pudding rice and a can of cream soda for 17 minutes, stirring throughout then add a yog at the end. I hate rice pudding and yogurt but in group the vanilla with choc sprinkles and cherry were popular choices

Soup. 7.5syn

Tishbish said:
McDonalds coffee 1.5
Muller Greek 0.5
Mini milk 1.5
Crisps 6.5
Ww fudge 4
Ww chewy bears 4.5
Whoops 18.5!!!

Tishbish is that u in your photo? You look awesome! How much weight have you lost if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

I used to make syn free rice pudding, haven't made it in a while though.

Basically you just boil pudding rice in water until soft, then drain. Stir a pot of muller yogurt into the rice, and add sweetner to taste.

I do the milk free one as well as I like using my HEA on either cheese or milk for my drinks. So rarely have it free. Some people don't like it made with water but its def worth it if you don't have your HEA free. I think the yog makes it lovely and creamy. I use either a muller or the ww dessert style yogs go lovely in it as well.

I think I'm going to have some brown sauce - 1 syn and some rocky road - 10 syns (as my boyfriend made it the other day and as I'm saving syns for pizza on Friday after WI tomorrow, today will be my last chance to have some)

Back