What are you using your syns on today?

Popchips 5 syns with lunch , then 1 tbsp of red pesto with pasta which is 3.5 might have a merange nest and yogurt for dessert 2.5 :p

I did until I started drinking oatly chcolate milk (200ml) or hazelnut milk (400ml) as my hexA. I know I could use that in the pudding but I like it microwaved as a hot drink before bed.

I can't stand real milk but loved those too. I also have a cheese obsession. So yeah, HexA shortage here!

Ooh sounds nice, might have to try some!

1.5 on butter so far

Estrella said:
Tishbish is that u in your photo? You look awesome! How much weight have you lost if you don't mind me asking?

Yes it is me, I was that weight at 21, got married had a baby put on 6 stone, I've lost 4 of them now so I'm getting back to that weight soon, it's motivating to remember what body is hiding under my wobbly bits ;)

Have you got a cold then? If not you shouldn't be using Lemsip as it contains 650 mg of paracetamol (an analgesic), and 10 mg phenylephrine hydrochloride (a decongestant).

Bossman

yes full of flu otherwise wouldnt be having them lol

Quick question - if I make a soup using superfree foods, do they get a syn value?! I'm thinking butternut squash and chilli but would be useful to know for any veg.

Thanks x

As long as all the ingredients that go into your soup are free or superfree, then the end result will be too (apart from when cooking/blending fruits)

2.5 syns on chocolate roulade
0.5 syns on salsa
4.5 syns on french fries
3.5 syns on Kelly's clotted cream cornish ice cream

Laura94B said:
As long as all the ingredients that go into your soup are free or superfree, then the end result will be too (apart from when cooking/blending fruits)

Thanks. I think it was the fruit thing that was playing on my mind. I wasn't sure if the same applied for veg. Thank you! X

vegetable cajun burger and chips... no idea on syns so going to have to be very good now until Friday when its pizza... then spot on again until WI day (Tuesday) fingers crossed I can maintain rather then gain... but who knows

Back