What are you using your syns on today?

1.5 on salmon season & shake bag tonight. so far 0.

Nothing! Trying to do 3 syn free days before WI to make up for over synning at the weekend.

Cream, Parmesan, 2 x advent chocs, and a mini milky bar - 14 syns for the day, and it's WI day hence the choccy treats! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Definitely a glass of red wine when I get home from a very looooong 12 hour shift!!
And I had a bit of mayo on my salad earlier :) xx

Did plan on having a mini mince pie, but they are unopened as instead I had the best cheesecake in the world- a GU chocolate and vanilla cheesecake (90g), only downside is its 19 Syns oops! 4 less Syns tomorrow it is then!! (Must add the cheesecake was totally worth 19 Syns!!) :)

1 syn on sweet chilli sauce on my noodles at lunch
3 syns on oil on my roast potaoes and carrots
1.5 syns on gravy
4 syns on mini chocolate fingers

9.5... Was going to have something else later, but feeling really sick and think I'm getting this stomach bug that's going round so will leave off of food for the time being :(

Mint mini roll again.... bit fed up of them but saving my syns for Saturday (and possibly Sunday as well) so 6 syns is a nice amount, plus they need eating up and my boyfriends not a fan of mint... might try my son on one of them... otherwise I have 3 left including the one I'll eat today.

Peanut hi-far bar (6)
Advent chocolate (1)
Velvet Crunch (4)

Last edited:
No Syns for me today. I'm saving all of this weeks Syns for my works' Christmas meal tomorrow night - there will be some very indulgent food and plenty of alcohol . . . yum! :)

Either a curly Wurly or a gold bar (6syns) and possibly some ketchup (1 syn) so 7 syns all together :)

So far just an advent calendar choc (2) don't know what else to have? Maybe a mini mince pie?

Back