What are you using your syns on today?

1.5 syns for 3 x cumberland sausages
2 syns for 1 x yorkshire pud
2.5 syns for 30g philly
2 syns for a cadbury's highlights sachet

8 syns :)

I'm going to have some chocolate philli (6 syns) and then not sure what else I'm using my syns on, might have a mini twirl... not sure on the syns... between 4 and 6

Alpen light bar (3)
Ketchup (1)
Costa gingerbread latte with skimmed milk (6)
Slimming world mince pie (home made) (3.5)
Mullerlight Greek style strawberry (1/2)

Total: (14) 2nd day 100% getting back on track after New Years

Does everyone use their syns? Worried I won't lose weight if I use them all! Jx

syns are part of the plan, my first week i didn't have any more than 5 syns a day as i was so scared i wouldn't lose weight if i didn't have them all.. i didn't lose any weight that week. Week after that i used between 10-15 a day and lost 4.5 lbs the week after. I find when i have my full 15 a day every day of the week my losses are bigger! obviously others are different but its just what works for you, please do have your syns though.. don't be scared, the plan works! x

5 syns in my harvester salad bowl for lunch
3.5 syns for nandos butterfly chicken

Want to keep syns to an absolute minimum to ensure I stay within my PAT margins. Minimising syns all week for me!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Well so far I managed my full 15 on Wednesday, didn't count on Thursday (WI=treat night!!), Flexi synned yesterday and allowed 30, so from today until next Wednesday (my new WI day) I'm going to try and keep my Syns under 10 a day and fill myself up on super free foods!

Unsure today...

either a white chocolate lion bar (small one) - 10.5 syns

or orange choc tiffin - 7.5 syns and some gingerbread coffee syrup - 2 syns

(might even push the boat out and have the lion bar and the coffee syrup)

1 Ferrero Rocher - 3.5 SYNS, thats all just now. Maybe be cheeky and have another later?

Vodka .... Saved my syns all day for vodka diet cokes out with hubby tonight ..... It was really hard had to eat pulled pork for lunch and syn free scotch eggs for snacks its been such a hardship lol

1 tbsp tomato ketchup (1)
4 Hazelnuts, shelled (1)
1 Shortbread Petticoat Tail (3.5)
1 Ferrero Rondnoir- the dark one (2.5)

8 Syns in total :)

Back