What are you using your syns on today?

So far: 1 tbsp reduced sugar jam (1), 2 Strepsils (1)

Plan is to have Tilda Mexican bean chilli micro rice with dinner (2.5) and I've just had an Applewood cheese stick 20g which as I can't find exact number, I'm going to allow 4 Syns?

So that's 8.5... Will prob have more Strepsils so will have to see what rest of day brings!

2 chocolate rice cakes (amazing) 8 syns and I thinl that'll probably be all for today. Had a bad day Monday so trying to make up for it lol x

Today I am using my syns for a fish from the takeaway, going to have it without chips but with peas for my tea. (naughty naughty):D

Today I am using my syns for a fish from the takeaway, going to have it without chips but with peas for my tea. (naughty naughty):D

a bit of what you fancy does you good - so the saying goes ;)

I've changed my mind on my syn usage......

it was going to be 2 x kitkats = 11 syns of lovelieness :) now its a kit kat 5.5 + some pataks madras paste 5.5 syns when portioned up (smells flippin lovely too):D

Oh it says per 7 sweets is 98 calories.... So that's 5 syns. May just count 3! Hmmmm x

Well the way I see i is 5 syns divided by 7 sweets gives you syns per sweet.....then times it by 3 gives you 2.1 syns...so I would count 2.5 syns!! ;)

Red devil sauce from the harvester 3 syns
Thousand island dressing low fat 1syn
dark indulgence option hot choc 3 syn

not sure what else I am having but planning on using about 10 altogether x

I've used 1 syn on nandos marinade and 9.5 on a Cadbury caramel egg. 10.5 today :)

i've only had one syn so far today (on e/l mayo)
not sure what i want, if anything, to be honest....but i'll prob have a little something so maybe a mini bunny for 3 and at a push, some wotsit wafflers taking my total to 8 for the day

Decided to Flexi Syn today- thinking 30 as I'm at mums for dinner tonight...
So far I've used 14.5 on a Heston from Waitrose Earl Grey & Mandarin hot cross bun (13) and 1 tbsp Flora extra light (1.5) will use rest of anything synful mum cooks, however I've yet to have any of my HEXA and HEXB and if mum makes a veggie dinner, I can have a green day meaning more HEXB :) so may not need any more Syns!!

And I've discovered Fox's chocolate party rings!! So yummy- 1.5 Syns each so I've just had 2 with my hazelnut coffee :)
If I binge on them, I will blame the customer that came through my till yesterday with them and convinced me to buy them lol!!!!

So total Syns for today:

Heston from Waitrose hot cross bun (13)
2 tbsp Flora Extra light (3)
2 Fox's choc party rings (3)
2 Pork & Leek sausages (6)
1 Rich Tea Finger (1)
1 Muller breakfast corner strawberry (4)

Total: 30 which is what I Flexi synned for, and I still have a HEXB to eat when I get home :)

Today I've had Tesco Light Choices two chicken breasts in a tomato and basil sauce (2) and a Galaxy Bubbles hot chocolate (2). That takes todays total up to 4 Syns, and 11 so far this week.

Back