What are you using your syns on today?

Today aldi.light salad cream 1 tbsp 1.5 , chip shop style curry sauce 3.5, shape apple crumble yog 0.5 total 5.5....... Saving some syns up now for a cream egg or 2 on sunday!

Are you syn stashing for the wkend lol?

Actually, I'm trying to use more Syns through the week! I normally have literally 0 and then have a feast at the weekend :giggle: Trying to mix it up a bit this week though, but I will still use the majority of them over the weekend xx

Used 9 syns on 2 thick pork sausages, 2 on outrageous orange options, 1 on BBQ sauce. Then my daughter came home from her first Beavers class and had made me an easter cornflake bun so shared that with her and my mum and hubby so not sure how many other syns I may have consumed lol.
Fresh start tomorrow so should be ok lol

Didn't use any syns today so had enough for a big caramel egg :) 9.5 syns today!

Today my syns will be hot choc 2 light mayo 3 creme egg 9 x

I have had 3 syns so far on my chocolate spread :D
Planning on having another 2 syns on BBQ sauce & mayonnaise. May have cheese too so depending if I have 0.5oz or 1oz that will be 2.5 or 5 syns extra :D
Total of 10 or 7.5 syns today :D

Going to use 2 on some extra light mayo, 3 on a cherry bakewell alpen light bar, 3 on a mini milky way and 4 on a mini crunchie. Splashing out seeing as its friday!

Look what I came home to today... Think I may be falling off the wagon!! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 127
I've had a kit kat, mini Cadbury egg and 2 mini eggs... 10 altogether :)

I'm so shocked at how good I'm being- I've let hubby have the egg and kept the bag of mini eggs for myself as I can keep track of the Syns :) haven't had any yet tho, plan to eat some Sunday :)
And the Lindt bunny we are going to share, need to find out Syns first tho :)

My Syns for today:

1 tbsp reduced sugar jam (1)
2 tbsp reduced salt tommy k (1)
2 Fox's choc party rings (3)
1 pkt Wotsits (5)
1 Aero Biscuit (5)

15 :)

I'm so shocked at how good I'm being- I've let hubby have the egg and kept the bag of mini eggs for myself as I can keep track of the Syns :) haven't had any yet tho, plan to eat some Sunday :)
And the Lindt bunny we are going to share, need to find out Syns first tho :)

Well done, takes dedication to give away an Easter egg :p Enjoy your Easter weekend :)

Well done, takes dedication to give away an Easter egg :p Enjoy your Easter weekend :)
Easter eggs don't bother me, but Mini Eggs are a different story hehe :p
Thanks I'm going to be as good as I can :)
Enjoy yours :)

I found out that the Lindt bunny my hubby brought is 54 Syns :eek: for the whole thing as its 200g! So even half is still 27!!! Not sure I want it now lol

Back