What are you using your syns on today?

2 syns - salad cream
4.5 syns - gravy

Having an amaretto hot chocolate as a night time treat!

Options hot chocolate (Belgian choc flavour) - 2 syns
25ml amaretto - 3 syns

Perfect treat :) yummy!

The only Syn I have planned for today is 1 for half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over gravy in my Quorn shepherds pie. I tend to save my Syns for a few treats on a weekend :)

how many syns in honey peached greek style yoghurts - Muller :D Bought today but not sure how many syns will be in xx
Can someone be kind and have a look please xx
1/2 Syn :)

Well, I've had honey on my porridge and half a sugar in my tea (truvia tastes completely rank).

I don't usually plan my syns in advance - it's often an afterthought if I've been really good and have syns to spare - Do you guys think it's a good idea to plan syns in to keep you on track?

Well, I've had honey on my porridge and half a sugar in my tea (truvia tastes completely rank).

I don't usually plan my syns in advance - it's often an afterthought if I've been really good and have syns to spare - Do you guys think it's a good idea to plan syns in to keep you on track?

If you know that not planning your Syns will send you off the rails, then yes it's a good idea to plan them in advance. If you're doing okay just having them as you go along, then there's no need to worry - just keep doing what you're doing.

thought it was but wanted to make damn sure lol i remember when i first started and my DH went and bought me some muller rices thinking he was doing good and they are ladened with syns :( Never made that mistake again lol xx Thank you x

If you know that not planning your Syns will send you off the rails, then yes it's a good idea to plan them in advance. If you're doing okay just having them as you go along, then there's no need to worry - just keep doing what you're doing.

Thanks Princess_Stevie. It seems to be going OK for me so far - my first week I was well over on syns, but I'm sticking to about 5 - 9 a day at the moment without planning them in. I'll keep going like this unless I need to change :D

Light choices sausages - 1
Options hot chocolate - 2
Curly Wurly - 6
Ameretti biscuit - 4 (that was meant to say 2 not 4)

11 in total

Change of plan as I forgot to cancel my graze box, so having everything the same except I won't have the amaretti biscuit, instead I'll have my blackforest cake from graze for 4 syns

13 syns in total

I agree with Stevie, I like to plan mine but that's because I like organising everything lol, they often change after I've planned anyway

Having an amaretto hot chocolate as a night time treat!

Options hot chocolate (Belgian choc flavour) - 2 syns
25ml amaretto - 3 syns

Perfect treat :) yummy!

OMG, that sounds amazing !!!! totally trying one of these !! x

Parmesan cheese in a carbonara - 4
Freddo - 5

Back