What are you using your syns on today?

I'm having to do some damage control so hardly any today as last nights vodka and salt and vinegar hula hoops were not on the plan. pants.

Is Peanut Heaven still available?:)
Yes Peanut Heaven is still available!

Its Berry Bakewell that's stopped, and this new one is Limited Edition so I think it's not been planned to be a permanent HiFi unless its a big sellar!

Today's Syns

1 tsp honey (1)
4 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo (2)

Anything else will be dinner tonight- means I have 12 left and I'm drinking water so should be ok!

tbsp extra light mayo - 1/2 syn
bisto reduced salt gravy - 4 syns
snack a jack curls 18g - 3.5 syns

total 8 syns

Indian takeaway .. Veg dhansak, poppadom & chutney .. Approx 15 syns but guna go Low syn tomorrow incase ... :)

Indian takeaway .. Veg dhansak, poppadom & chutney .. Approx 15 syns but guna go Low syn tomorrow incase ... :)

Mmm. Sounds great - I'm going to save up syns next week and do that :D

Today I have had just over a tsp of maple syrup on my porridge (approx 1 syn) and sugar in both my coffees... (2). I'm going to finish off the risotto I made last night for dinner (3) and have an options hot chocolate at supper (2). That's my 9 for today... trying to keep it down to 10 or less atm.​

2 tbsp extra light mayo (1 syn)
Lime & coconut chicken skewers (1 syn)
Treat size twirl (6 syns)

8 syns total

2 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tomato ketchup (1)
A small slice of pork pie from Morrisons, going to allow the other 14 Syns for it, even though it was a very small slice :)

0.5 on sausage
2.5 on a bag of sainsbury's popcorn
5 on a Drifter finger
3 on beef space raiders

11 for the day

1 tsp honey (1)
1 HiFi choc orange (6)
25g Waitrose reduced fat cheddar (4)

That's the new flavour!
Had my group guessing it last night and it seems banoffee would have been a popular choice! Something I'll pass on...

I've tried the new flavour and it reminds me of Chewits! Very very sweet and not really to my taste at all, I'm still a choc orange addict :)

Back