What are you using your syns on today?

Thanks for all the ideas, Tesco was pretty empty of ice lollies (hardly a surprise!) so I was looking at everything they had and I ended up buying Tesco mini fruit lollies- 14 cals each, can't find them on SW online and the box says 'new' so I'm gonna count them as 1 Syn each to be safe- think there's 12 in a box, £1.25 - I may need them all today!!

View attachment 98795

3 of them for 2 syns??? ;) x

Dash of milk - 1/2 syn
Blueberry Danio - 3 syns
Curly wurly save for after work - 6 syns.

Total: 9 1/2 syns

Its definitely the weather for ice lollys
Rocket lolly 2 syns
Mini milk 1.5 syns
2 x raspberry ruffles 5 syns

Could someone syn these up for me please:
Mr. Freeze small ice lollies x2
Tesco kids favourites ice black current ice lolly with ice cream centre.
Danio blueberry (3)

I worked it out from the basics part of the app and it came to like 12 1/2 but if anyone has the accurate one I'd appreciate it because they're mini ones so shouldn't be as high :)

Only used 5 Syns today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 282
Yesterday (after using the snackulator):
Mr freeze ice pops x2 : 1 syn
Blueberry Danio: 3 syns
Tesco ice lolly (60kcal): 3 syns
Dash of milk: 1/2 syn

Total: 7 1/2 syns

:)

Plan for today:

1/4 butterscotch toffee scan bran cake (2)

If I want an extra wholemeal roll tonight they are 7.5 Syns... And then ice lollies (3 for 2 Syns)

11.5 Syns at the most :)

Plan for today:

1/4 butterscotch toffee scan bran cake (2)

If I want an extra wholemeal roll tonight they are 7.5 Syns... And then ice lollies (3 for 2 Syns)

11.5 Syns at the most :)
So far I've had the scan bran cake for 2 Syns and a Twix ice cream for 6- so scrummy and much needed today!

Will prob leave it at that so 8 for today :)

0.5 mayo so far

But fancy some crisps and chocolate :)

Question does everyone aim for 15 syns a day?

I like to get the most out of my syns and, maybe it's because I'm greedy lol, but I do like to use as many as I can! They are there to be used and are a part of the plan. I usually have 12-14 most days and will carry on doing so, unless this negatively affected my losses. I enjoy using them and they prevent me from feeling deprived.

Red day:
Danio strawberry: 1 syn
50g sweetcorn: 1 1/2 syns
Rocky road Hifi light bar: 3 syns
Total: 5 1/2 syns

I like to get the most out of my syns and, maybe it's because I'm greedy lol, but I do like to use as many as I can! They are there to be used and are a part of the plan. I usually have 12-14 most days and will carry on doing so, unless this negatively affected my losses. I enjoy using them and they prevent me from feeling deprived.

So pleased to hear that. When I went to classes last year I heard people saying they had to aim for 10. So I sometimes feel bad if I've gone for 13 etc. But I love my syns and feeling deprived just leads to binging.Today I've used 11.5 syns by 10.30 :eek: But serves me right for not checking snacks beforehand.

Hula hoops 6.5
2 x jaffa cakes 5
Total 11.5

Waitrose GTG prawn layered pasta salad (11)
3 x liquorice all sorts (3)

14 today

Back