What are you using your syns on today?

Hoops and crosses - 4 syns
15g reduced fat cheese - 2.5 syns
Skinny cow caramel lolly - 4.5 syns
Pink and white - 2.5 syns
Reduced calorie jelly pot - 0.5 syns

Total syns - 14

Quick question, if I go to Costa coffee, ordered a skinny latte with sugar free hazelnut syrup and count the milk as my HEXA, is there any Syns to count as well?

No Dougal, I dont think there is. I have skinny sugar free latte a lot and just count hex a for it.

No Dougal, I dont think there is. I have skinny sugar free latte a lot and just count hex a for it.
Excellent! Was about if its Iced as that's what I ended up having?
I'm assuming the same applies as its the same coffee just poured over ice and ice is free lol

I have counted 4 Syns just in case x

Excellent! Was about if its Iced as that's what I ended up having?
I'm assuming the same applies as its the same coffee just poured over ice and ice is free lol

I have counted 4 Syns just in case x

I recon it would be the same as a normal latte .. It's just not heated up :) enjoy x

I'm using my Syns for an Indian takeaway tonight, and I can't wait! 8.5 Syns for chicken jalfrezi, some free boiled rice and a poppadom (4 Syns). 12.5 Syns of yummy goodness :D

Today my Syns are going on Waitrose 1/2 crispy duck with pancakes and sauce!

Half of the whole pack is 22 Syns :eek: a lot I know, but I've been very low Syn most days so it'll be fine :)

It's totally worth it, it's amazing! And to be honest, half of it is 6 pancakes- that's a lot! If I have 3 that's a 1/4 of the pack and that would be 11 Syns so will have to see how hungry I am tonight! :)

Large costa raspberry and cranberry lemonade - 9 syns
Light cheddar - 2.5 syns
Jelly - 1.5 syns
Bon bon - 2 syns

Total syns - 15

I had a strawberry muller corner yoghurt, don't like the compote so didn't have. Not sure how many syns that is, anyone know?
Just the yoghurt without the compote, how many syns would that be? :)

Vietnamese snacks from m&s shared with hubby (3) - 1 syn
snack a jacks curls - 3.5 syns

will update later with total

so far

2 sausages (1/2 syn each)
1 hash brown ( 2 syns )

so 3 syns total.

Going to have a ww cake bar 4.5 syns and a pack of space raiders 3 syns so I should be comfortably at 10.5 x

Syns today were similar to yesterday

Vietnamese salad bites - 2 syns
Snack a jack curls - 3.5 syns
15g cheddar cheese - 3 syns

Total 8.5

Back