What are you using your syns on today?

Greek style muller 0.5
SW creamy Cajun chicken 2
Special K cracker crisps 4.5

Total 7 syns

Chocolate 10 syns... And i don't feel guilty at all!! :D
That will be me after WI later
CHOCOLATE.
I like chocolate spread on my HEXB though nice!

10g flora light 2 syns
Greek style muller 0.5 syns
Orange HiFi bar 6 syns

8.5 syns in total

Homepride Pasta Bake Sauce (22 & 1/2 syns for 500g Jar) I am not having the whole jar obviously but my OH was craving a yummy pasta bake and this is his fave (and mine) so we usually do pasta, chicken and bacon so only the sauce is synned and the whole lot could do us both for dinner and lunch the next day sooooo can I really divide this 22&1/2 into four if it is split over 2x2 meals??

A bag of quavers for me xxx

I've had half the sharer bag of metcalfes skinny topcorn sweet and salt - was lovely!! Well worth the syns. I hadn't weighed it out but shared it with my other half and at a guess he had more than me so I've estimated 8 syns just to be careful.

- Mint Options hot chocolate (1.5)
- Chocolate and fudge Alpen Light (2.5)
- Strawberry Danio yogurt (1)
- Original Soreen lunchbox loaf (4.5)

9.5 Syns in total for today :)

Last edited:
I'm trying to keep my syns relatively low for today and tomorrow as out with the girls on saturday, not going to be drinking but will be having lots of delicious italian food.
So.. 1 syn on half a pack of flavoured cous cous. And maybe 2 syns on an options hot coc for SW choc pud

1tbsp brown sauce = 1
1bsp extra light mayo = 1
2 extra lean pork sausages = 1 (0.5 each)
1 choc digestives = 4

Total = 7

I've just had a Freddo it was lush! Xxx

- Chocolate and fudge Alpen Light (2.5)
- Strawberry Danio yogurt (1)
- Boots Shapers Moroccan style chicken couscous salad (2.5)
- Boots Shapers lightly salted vegetable crisps (5)

11 Syns so far today! :)

3syns so far on a hifi rocky road bar and will have a weight watchers chocolate and honeycomb ice cream pot after my tea, 5 syns xxx

Back