what are your average loss each week

mini~mimms

as title says im begining to feel a bit put off as for the past 3 weeks lossing 2 and a half lbs each week i went for early pop in last night ans lost 1.9lbs have to see what monday brings its looking like another 2lbs and odds again grrrr to date after last nights weigh in ive lost 1and half stone good i no but i cnt help thinking i could loss the same amount on a different diet for cheaper !so im just wondering what your losses are each week? i have stuck to the diet 1oo% so i was hopeing for bigger loss each week 3lbs would be good

This is my second week, i lost 5.5lb last my first weigh in, and i was disappointed as i see lots others lose alot more, so if it grandually goes down, looks like im going to be a slow loser too. But apparently it is the best way.So im not going to complain no more..lol..she says

I look at it like this: If you weren't doing the diet, you would probably put on about 2-3 pounds per week. I do (atleast!) so if you are losing 2, you are about 4 pounds lighter every week than you would be if not doing the diet. You have lost 10 pounds, go into the supermarket and weigh out 10 pounds of potataoes and walk around doing your shopping carrying the spuds - after 10 minutes you will see how great you have done lolsing 10 pounds and how much greater you will have done if you lose 2 more each week.

Good luck x

Youve done really well to loose your 1st stone in 2 weeks. My 3rd weigh in this week I only lost 2 lbs .05 lb off my stone. Everybody is different and if you have a look at other peoples weight loss on this site you can see that some losses are the same then suddenly theres a big loss. I was advised this week by the girls on here to look at the bigger picture, I did and it helped. Keep going 2 lbs a week is a good loss.
Bgx

Hi. I have lost an average of 3.3 a week in just 39 weeks bringing me to my goal. And in the last 4 weeks of abstainance it was still 3 per week.

I don't know any other diet you will consistantly lose 1.5 stone in 3-4 weeks. You might the FIRST three weeks - but no way will that carry on through the diet.

It allllllll adds up quite nicely!

:)

im on week 5 and have an average of 5.375!! prob will go down soon though!! uve done really well do try not be down xx

Dont worry too much about it as long as you are losing not gaining, thats a good thing. I have a feeling im going to be a slow loser. But i will keep going weeks go so quick nowadays, so does months, so it wont be long til the stone has come around.

Well, as of last week, my average was 4.2lbs per week... got WI tonight... fingers crossed!! xx

Back