What are your New Years Diet Resolutions?

Dietninja

Mostly plant based
its that time of year...weight loss appears on my list every year but this year I'mdoing it differently. I'm going to give myself a time rather than a weight goal.

So this year I'm starting off with 100 days of dieting (takes me to 11 April 2015). I'm starting off with 28 days of Exante. I might continue or I might switch to slimming world, but either way...100 days of dieting here we come!

whats your weight loss resolution and how is it different from previous years?

Hi there, just read this thread and I like your idea of time... 100 days isn't even that long! I will also be doing exante from tomorrow. My first goal is 14th feb as I'm at a wedding and I have a lovely dress I want to wear but it won't fit at the moment! Good luck on your journey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi All and happy new year!!

That's it - I officially started at midnight!!

Had the Baileys ready to pour myself a drop to toast with when the bells started chiming on the radio (thought I still had a couple of minutes to go - clock must be wrong) so I put the Baileys down and poured a fizzy water!! What an angel :D

My New Years dieting resolution is to be that angelic for as many days as it takes for me to get to my happy weight of 185lbs (which is still overweight but I've a long way to go to get there!!)

Total Solution, no falling off the wagon... :D

Have managed it so far (nearly 2 hours ;) ) Fingers crossed it continues!! Good luck everyone!!

A :)

I'm two hours in too, and just water...I even pretended to have a sip of celebratory champagne (had some before midnight though!)....its symbolic!

Very good luck on your journey :)

Back