What 'butter' do you use?

I've been very strict with the 5/100 rule and have stopped using butter, well, I used to use I can't believe it's not butter anyway!

What butter substitute do people use? I think I'm right in saying that there isn't a butter substitute that's less than 5/100 so should I not be using any at all otherwise I'm definitely breaking the 5/100 rule.

I use things like kraft thousand island light, or kraft garlic and herb light instead of say a low fat spread. I don't miss butter at all now, infact the taste of any time of butter, marg or low fat spread makes me gag :sign0137:
I also stopped eatinb things like mashed potato, and again, I can't stomach that at all now. The whole taste and texture is quite frankly rank lol
x

i still use flora original.. i can't have toast without butter/sandwiches without butter (although to honest i maybe have one of those once a week!)

Im the same as Ali and dont use it. I fi have a ham salad sandwich i use philadelphia extra light as better fat content and get teh cheese taste without fatty cheddar, also means Im having dairy products which is important.
I also use branston pickle and in cooking I use the fry light sprays.

I do have mashed potato and in that I use a small amount of low fat creme fraiche instead of the butter/milk.

Back