What 'butter' do you use?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by clueless78, 30 May 2009 Social URL.

1. clueless78

clueless78 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.93%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I've been very strict with the 5/100 rule and have stopped using butter, well, I used to use I can't believe it's not butter anyway!

What butter substitute do people use? I think I'm right in saying that there isn't a butter substitute that's less than 5/100 so should I not be using any at all otherwise I'm definitely breaking the 5/100 rule.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I use things like kraft thousand island light, or kraft garlic and herb light instead of say a low fat spread. I don't miss butter at all now, infact the taste of any time of butter, marg or low fat spread makes me gag :sign0137:
    I also stopped eatinb things like mashed potato, and again, I can't stomach that at all now. The whole taste and texture is quite frankly rank lol
    x

4. iona.1985

iona.1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i still use flora original.. i can't have toast without butter/sandwiches without butter (although to honest i maybe have one of those once a week!)

5. chocolateandskyblue

chocolateandskyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.93%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Weight Watchers
    Im the same as Ali and dont use it. I fi have a ham salad sandwich i use philadelphia extra light as better fat content and get teh cheese taste without fatty cheddar, also means Im having dairy products which is important.
    I also use branston pickle and in cooking I use the fry light sprays.

I do have mashed potato and in that I use a small amount of low fat creme fraiche instead of the butter/milk.

6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    i havent used butter in ages :( i miss it but its all worth it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.