What Day Is It ? Who Am I ?

emski

Gold Member
Ok here it is.. I worked Wed night 12.5 hours.. managed about 4 hours sleep yesterday thanks to neighbour and his drilling, the local bus company and the local dog community.. went back for another 12.5 hour shift last night. Still not been to sleep.. feeling a little perculiar now and think I just spotted Elvis riding Shergar down my road!! The trouble is I have lost track of what meal is what.. what I have eaten and when.. Did I have my healthy extras last night or this morning?? Am I still on a green day or can I now have a red day.. Oh blimey maybe I just hope for the best this week and make sure I stay on track after tomorrow.

Poor You:gen126:

Today is Friday the 4th of July!!!

13:29 pm.

Sorry I can't help if it is a red or green day:)

Love Mini xxx

Mix to max until tomorrow morning - when you will be back in the real world!! keep the syns low, and HE that you can have on either day - then you know you are in control which is the important bit.

As for Elvis riding Shergar, did he have his white jumpsuit on, the one with the little blue cloak on the back and sequins? Elvis that is not Shergar of course!

Not sure what he was wearing but was definately munching on a Bad Boy Belly Busting Cheeseburger!! Not that I am hallucinating or anything!

Back