what did you all do when you got to twelve weeks?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by pebb, 17 May 2009 Social URL.

1. pebb

pebb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    cd ss
    i'm just wondering what people did once they got to 12 weeks, did all of you go onto step 2 and continue from there or did some of you have a weeks break and go back onto sole sorce or is this even possible? my cdc asked me what i was going to do after week 12 so its been on my mind abit! be grateful for some replies...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    as a cdc i would always recommend a week on 810 unless time has been taken off in the 12 weeks, ie a holiday. as then it would not be classed as 12 weeks of ss'ing.

good luck x

4. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    It all depends on whether you've got near your target weight or not. I finished my 12 weeks a week or so ago, and I'm now on SS+ with no current intention of going back onto SS (I've got just over half a stone to go, and will easily lose that going through the steps).

If however, I had another couple of stone or so to lose, then yes I would definitely go back to SS - I was fine on that, and would do it again any time if I had to (e.g. after a Christmas blow-out!). :)

5. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    let me add that ss/ss+ can only be done for 12 weeks without a break... these are the rules that we have to follow!

obviously i cannot watch all my ladies eating their 810 meal but i do advise them that according to official guidelines it is for 'health reasons' and not a choice to be made depending on how you feel.

so if you have done 12 weeks of strict ss'ing then please go up a plan for a week minimum, your body will thank you!

6. pebb

pebb Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(30.15%)
    Diet:
    cd ss
    don't panic i'm still only on week 7 ss, its just my cdc asked me the other day about whether i'm going to go back onto ss once i've had a weeks break that's all. so its been on my mind the last couple of days i didnt know going back onto ss after having a break was an option! but thanks for the replies!

7. Jaycey

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    CD do know what they're on about with the 12 weeks limit on SS - you really do need a change after all that time (I'm SO enjoying my little meals on SS+!). If you do have to return to SS, it will be much easier if you've had a bit of a break from it. And the end results will be well worth it - that's what it's all about! ;)

8. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm at the end of week 9 at the moment, but on my 13th week I will be on 810. After that it's back to another 12 weeks of SS until I get to BMI 25. Then it will be a case of working back up the plans until I've got to my goal weight.

9. Jaycey

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Hey sparkles, you're doing so well you might not need to do all those weeks on SS, you never know! ;)

10. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    I did a week on 810 in my 13th week but I should have had a break sooner as my losses really slowed. So am going to take it a week at a time from now on and if my losses stall again I will move up to 810 for another week. Everyones different, so it's really about finding what's right for you. 3 months are just a bit too long for me.

11. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I really hope not, but 9 stone seems a very long way away at the moment!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.