what did you all do when you got to twelve weeks?

pebb

i'm just wondering what people did once they got to 12 weeks, did all of you go onto step 2 and continue from there or did some of you have a weeks break and go back onto sole sorce or is this even possible? my cdc asked me what i was going to do after week 12 so its been on my mind abit! be grateful for some replies...

as a cdc i would always recommend a week on 810 unless time has been taken off in the 12 weeks, ie a holiday. as then it would not be classed as 12 weeks of ss'ing.

good luck x

It all depends on whether you've got near your target weight or not. I finished my 12 weeks a week or so ago, and I'm now on SS+ with no current intention of going back onto SS (I've got just over half a stone to go, and will easily lose that going through the steps).

If however, I had another couple of stone or so to lose, then yes I would definitely go back to SS - I was fine on that, and would do it again any time if I had to (e.g. after a Christmas blow-out!). :)

let me add that ss/ss+ can only be done for 12 weeks without a break... these are the rules that we have to follow!

obviously i cannot watch all my ladies eating their 810 meal but i do advise them that according to official guidelines it is for 'health reasons' and not a choice to be made depending on how you feel.

so if you have done 12 weeks of strict ss'ing then please go up a plan for a week minimum, your body will thank you!

don't panic i'm still only on week 7 ss, its just my cdc asked me the other day about whether i'm going to go back onto ss once i've had a weeks break that's all. so its been on my mind the last couple of days i didnt know going back onto ss after having a break was an option! but thanks for the replies!

CD do know what they're on about with the 12 weeks limit on SS - you really do need a change after all that time (I'm SO enjoying my little meals on SS+!). If you do have to return to SS, it will be much easier if you've had a bit of a break from it. And the end results will be well worth it - that's what it's all about! ;)

I'm at the end of week 9 at the moment, but on my 13th week I will be on 810. After that it's back to another 12 weeks of SS until I get to BMI 25. Then it will be a case of working back up the plans until I've got to my goal weight.

I'm at the end of week 9 at the moment, but on my 13th week I will be on 810. After that it's back to another 12 weeks of SS until I get to BMI 25. Then it will be a case of working back up the plans until I've got to my goal weight.
Hey sparkles, you're doing so well you might not need to do all those weeks on SS, you never know! ;)

I did a week on 810 in my 13th week but I should have had a break sooner as my losses really slowed. So am going to take it a week at a time from now on and if my losses stall again I will move up to 810 for another week. Everyones different, so it's really about finding what's right for you. 3 months are just a bit too long for me.

Hey sparkles, you're doing so well you might not need to do all those weeks on SS, you never know! ;)
I really hope not, but 9 stone seems a very long way away at the moment!

Back