what do i do .....

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
girls i prob posted in the past how many pro points i can b on but i cant find or remember if i did post this
i have gained 2 stone i dunno where its all coming from i dont eat rubbish i do have some naughties but hardly no takeouts etc i do sit down most of the day at desk and this spd i cant do exersise (boo)

i have salads for lunch or a crusty roll with muller light yog crisps and fruit

i been having 30 pp a day but been going over at least 8 or 9 ( i cant survive at the mo on 30 i do use my 49 weeklies too

i always have 5 portions of fruit salad or veg a day
and i have my fibre too

how many pp should i go for i cant have any big gains its 5ib up this week im 12.10 now

b really grateful for advice from u lovely ladies

j xx

How many weeks are you again Jessie? I'm 26 weeks, being very good I think and only having my 2000 to 2100 cals a day. But all of a sudden the weights piling on by itself, I've now gained 1st 4lb's I never do this bad dieting usually so I can just assume it's baby and what my body's needing. I don't know about how many pro points though sorry x

My weight is piling on now too and there doesn't seem to be much I can do to stop it even when I'm strict I'm still gaining x I did 48pp a week plus weeklys which is 2200cals a day which is good for 3rd tri, maybe you are eating too low with 30 odd and that's making your gain higher? Try upping them for a week or 2 and see if it helps, if you have a few weeks with a big gain though, I've found myself I STS or lose 1 or 2lb for a few weeks so it will even out don't worry xx

My doc told me if my body thinks I'm not eating enough for baby it'll hold onto everything I'm eating even if I think I'm eating plenty and usually it would be, so maybe up your points see if that works. Doctor said your body goes into a protection mode when your pregnant, it does what it needs for baby not always what we want it to do to benefit us :) x

it sounds like we are all gaining at the mo no matter what we do
i have had a terrible week do no doubt i have put on quite a Bit
its so Horrible finding clothes to wear

If you have a h&m near you I got some nice dresses they arnt maternity but they are stretchy body con type of dresses with patterns on only £10 each they suck my hips in abit and make my bump look nice and they long enough so I dont have the gap under my bump x

oooo they sound nice hun. i sed i was going to wear clothes that show my bump off But im not i keep wearing baggy jumpers with leggings which make me jus luk big and not pregnant
im finding it hard what to wear all time and aint got a lot of spare money to go out and Buy lots ha

I just bought loads of stuff off Asda maternity range on internet, it's the first time I've managed to buy in bulk and everything fit perfect and all nice. I'm a funny shape and I'd defo recommend x

Looks like we r all in same position I'm 26 weeks nearly maybe I'm eating too little I just don't know becca can u c my diary? On fitness pal I can't c urs ? I'm going to have a route throu h and m there maternity leggings r best Eva !!! X

Iv just been wearing normal leggings in a size up from h&m and they've been great, I wear clingy things on top so people notice bump and dont just think I'm massive lol, I'm still wearing my normal jeans but deffo down to baby position cus he's so high up, a pair of next maternity skinnys or some dark red maternity skinny trousers fro newlook, my maternity tops are too short now so I'm wearing normal long line vest tops from h&m only a few pounds each in a size up, those dresses I said about and a few tunics I already had they go over my bump nicely, I really want new clothes but dont want to get much else now cus it will be a waste of money at home I wear pjs or DH joggers and hoody haha x

everyone seems to have gone to h and mi have never been in h and m and i have the shop really close to home ha
just somewer ive never thought of
going to go have a look at weekend

I've got loads of baby clothes from there too love it, prices are good and everything washes really nice, I love the vests they do that wrap over body and not pulling down round nappy they look much comfier when they have the little cord stump it doesn't seem to rub as much x

You can get vest tops for about £4 and bit longer better colours/patterns for about £8 leggings are about £8 and dress are all under about£20 x

i never eVer wear vest tops as never comfortable with my arms.
do they do long style tshirt tyoe tops that go with leggings long enough to cover ya bum ha x

Yeah I think so, I hate my arms I just have loads of cardigans haha I never go out the house without a cardy on or jacket lol x

Back