What Do You Do ?

Everyone's jobs seem very interesting indeed especially teaching and adult chat lines ! If I wasn't married I would take a job like that, I once called for a phone interview for a shop, they said I had to be discreet etc, talked for ages and then explained the shop was for transexuals and I would be advising and dressing men as women.........actually I didn't hear back after that, I probably would have gone for it tho the money was great.

Everyone's jobs seem very interesting indeed especially teaching and adult chat lines ! If I wasn't married I would take a job like that, I once called for a phone interview for a shop, they said I had to be discreet etc, talked for ages and then explained the shop was for transexuals and I would be advising and dressing men as women.........actually I didn't hear back after that, I probably would have gone for it tho the money was great.

Why don't I ever find jobs like that!!?!!

I work as a PA for the Senior Credit Executives that approve loans for a very well known American Investment Bank in London. Sometimes the work is hard going, but all in all I love my job! :)

I used to be a support worker for young offenders - I'm now a child psychologist - job hunting *sigh*

Hugs x x x

Blimey, aren't we all a fab bunch?! All got interesting jobs. To add mine to the pile.....I am a benefit fraud investigator!!! Don't all run away...I am nice really!!! x

LOL

I want to do the sexy chatline thing and thought about it loads lolol

Im a geeky Scientist!

anni
xxxxxxx

ooo yes, I have thought about the chat line thing too before but no idea how to get started. Any tips Qwetypi?!! x

Wow, everyone has such interesting jobs, I'm a systems administrator for a well-known holiday company. It has it perks but right now (school holidays) its hell!!!

Minx, I bet that is interesting, I reported someone once, but nothing was done, and I was so mad, I pay my way and work hard and some people just lie and sponge !!!!!!!!!!

im a clinical technician for a laser eye company! i love it, but i would love to teach primary school too!

Oooo I'd love to get my eyes lasered. So sick of being a speccy four eyes.

Maybe when I'm slim.

lol Charley! Interesting is one word for it! Frustrating is another! You would not believe some of the bulls**t we hear every day!!

Haha it's quite easy to get into, and the company I work for give you a training booklet and there is a forum where you can talk to other girls who work for the same company. It's daunting at first, but most of them are nice enough fella's. About 65% are regulars so you know them and they want to chat about their lives as well as the 'adult' stuff, a lot of my calls I feel more like a counseller for relationship/work/family problems! I don't tell them anything about my real life obviously! Especially not that I'm a size 24-26!!! Teeheehee

This is a brilliant thread. I've really enjoyed reading through it. I'm a Singer & Songwriter and also a Singing Teacher. I love what I do. xxx

Hi Sunshine....my job doesn't get me performing in front of crowds and mixing with the famous though!! Which festival were you playing at? I bet you must get such a buzz when you "go to work"? xx

i work as a Capture and Plan Manager for a highway consultancy. i love my job, but its lots of work considering they dont want me to do overtime!
Its kind of programme manager, project manager and office donkey! lol
xxx

As some of you already know -been on this forum forever feels like:)- I'm a Psychologist but an MBA holder too and essentially I'm a Sales 2.0 Trainer and a Management Consultant but work as a BusDev and Sales Director for an up-and-coming software design company. Love it, really. If I had any time and were in the UK that chat line job sounds just fab! :)

Back