What do you drink of an evening? (Non alcoholic)

I'm doing the Cance Research Dryathlon at the moment so instead of my cans of lager or glasses of wine I've stocked up on some new drinks to enjoy.

Twinings apple & pear green tea
Pukka Detox tea
Robinson's no added sugar summer fruits either with water or diet lemonade
Diet Coke
Diet cherryade
And I love my traditional pg tips tea with 1 sweetener and milk :)

The Pukka detox tea has really done the trick with me, I've been drinking it at work instead of their drinks (we have a free vending machine at work) and finding it is clearing me out lol

Id love to try the Pukka night/relax tea too to help me sleep better at night

I quite like the sound of the Pukka detox tea, is it nice enough to drink? I also wouldn't mind trying the night/relax tea - sounds good!!

I've been and bought some fizzy water flavoured with pear and elderflower, drinking it from my fab wine glass with ice! Special!! X

I love St Clements (orange juice and bitter lemon) and make it syn free using sugar free orange squash and diet bitter lemon - not quite as nice as the proper version but not too sweet.

Im cutting out alcohol for January also, well only got 3 drink days planned which is better than my usual 31 lol. Ive bought lots of caffeen free diet coke, on offer in ASDA for £4 a box i put it in a pint glass with lots of ice, i also drink pints of water with ice, buy bags of ice, somehow it makes it better and more pub like. Going to try adding a drop of rum/brandy flavouring to the diet coke to see if it helps lol. I was seriously thinking i need to join AA instead of slimming world . So far im not tearing my hair out, i dont want to give it up altogether, just need to have it now and again as a treat. I used all my weekly syns on bottles of wine in the past and it really doesnt help on the plan.

I like fizzy squash with frozen grapes cut in half and orange slices..... The grapes cool it down and it looks pretty....can add other fruits to your "punch" I make mine in a big jug :)

I quite like the sound of the Pukka detox tea, is it nice enough to drink? I also wouldn't mind trying the night/relax tea - sounds good!!

When I first opened the box of detox tea I really didn't like the smell of it, it's like really strong aniseed which I can't stand lol.
but once I mixed the bag with hot water it tasted fine, wasn't over powering at all abd quite nive and soothing to drink.
the Pukka tea is half price in Sainsburys at the moment xxx

Red Bush Tea, slimline tonic with ice and slice (when can be bothered), diet lemonade with no added sugar grapefruit squash from asda. I quite like the sugar free cream soda (Sainsbury's or Asda) - but get cans not a big bottle as it goes flat quickly. Same with diet iron bru (supermarket own or the branded stuff) when I can find it.

Omg not even thought of looking for sugar free cream soda! Love the stuff!

When I first opened the box of detox tea I really didn't like the smell of it, it's like really strong aniseed which I can't stand lol.
but once I mixed the bag with hot water it tasted fine, wasn't over powering at all abd quite nive and soothing to drink.
the Pukka tea is half price in Sainsburys at the moment xxx

Thank you.. Will make a trip to sainsburys tomoro x

I've discovered Sorelle- a non alcoholic wine!! It's in Tesco only, is £3.79 a bottle (often on offer 2 for £5), it comes in 2 flavours- Sauvignon Blanc and Rose, and its 3.5 Syns for a 250ml glass, making a whole bottle 10.5 Syns!!
I also enjoy 7up free, diet lemonade (R Whites is lovely and Waitrose did have it BOGOF!), peppermint tea and if I'm pushing the boat out, hazelnut coffee :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 177
I've discovered Sorelle- a non alcoholic wine!! It's in Tesco only, is £3.79 a bottle (often on offer 2 for £5), it comes in 2 flavours- Sauvignon Blanc and Rose, and its 3.5 Syns for a 250ml glass, making a whole bottle 10.5 Syns!!
I also enjoy 7up free, diet lemonade (R Whites is lovely and Waitrose did have it BOGOF!), peppermint tea and if I'm pushing the boat out, hazelnut coffee :D

Hi, is this syn free? Thanks

sorry just re read you post - I missed the 3.5 syns completely!! Got too excited at the thought of wine with no alcohol and possibly no syns!

Thanks x

sorry just re read you post - I missed the 3.5 syns completely!! Got too excited at the thought of wine with no alcohol and possibly no syns!

Thanks x
Lol if only!!! X

I'm currently addicted to Cherries and Berries low sugar squash. It's really lovely warm with mulled wine spices as a syn free (and alcohol free) version of mulled wine over Christmas.

I also love flavoured teas especially peppermint and twinnings camomile, vanilla and honey and I stock up on the Wild Cherry Pepsi Max as it only seems to be in stock in Asda locally.

Ok so I know these wont be syn free but the syns I save on alcohol will be going on this instead:

I've gone and ordered a dolce gusto!

I had this at xmas, wasn't too impressed with the rose, but the white lovely! Would deffo get it again!

I had this at xmas, wasn't too impressed with the rose, but the white lovely! Would deffo get it again!
I've not tried the Rose, mainly because I'm quite particular about the Rose I like- white Zinfandel. However I do like the white and did buy 6 bottles before Xmas when it was on a 2 for £5 offer and I still have 2 bottles left :)

Back