What do you flavour your plain yoghurt with?

I had a look at these, they sound a bit different. What is Wullf's Foot flavour liqueur?!!sounds uninviting.

I use ordinary coffee, cocoa (fat reduced), and orange from the DD shop (my favourite). Also vanilla and strawberry from the supermarket (the strawb tastes very artificial). I also just add jelly.

are the asda food flavourings ok ?? ive been using the vanilla

Ingredients: water, natural flavourings, colour (plain caramel).
no atrificial colours, flavours or hydrogenated fat.

are the asda food flavourings ok ?? ive been using the vanilla

Ingredients: water, natural flavourings, colour (plain caramel).
no atrificial colours, flavours or hydrogenated fat.

Thats the one i use :)

I picked up my flavourings from the post office this morning (I missed the postman on Saturday) and I've got to say I love them! They come in proper glass bottles and are well packaged. Such good value for 55p. Just enjoying a banana yoghurt at the minute. Can't wait to try the rose and make a turkish delight!

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I've ordered Rose, Butterscotch, strawberry and peppermint. :)

Collected these from the post office on Friday and tried them. The rose one is gorgeous, as Tessa has said. Delicious - a lovely change.

The butterscotch was everything I'd hoped for though. I'd never tasted toffee yoghurt till I started Dukan but rather liked the WW one and was miffed when it was taken off our permitted list. ½tsp Butterscotch flavour & 1tsp Splenda in a bowl of natural yoghurt and I have it back!!! :D

Collected these from the post office on Friday and tried them. The rose one is gorgeous, as Tessa has said. Delicious - a lovely change.

The butterscotch was everything I'd hoped for though. I'd never tasted toffee yoghurt till I started Dukan but rather liked the WW one and was miffed when it was taken off our permitted list. ½tsp Butterscotch flavour & 1tsp Splenda in a bowl of natural yoghurt and I have it back!!! :D

Mine are due to arrive tomorrow, can't wait to try the butterscotch now.

Not sure about the condensed milk one that I ordered but it was worth a try for the price.

I will have to take another look at what others they sell.

What do other members think are the best ones to get?

On reflection of the ones I bought I like rose best (to make turkish delight flavour). The coconut, banana and cherry ones have quite a "chemically" taste which the rose one doesn't have at all. Maybe I just need to use an even smaller amount than I do at the minute!

I dissolve a generous tsp of decaff coffee in a little hot water with sweetener, then chill and stir into yogurt. Delish. Didn't think I'd like coffee yogurt but tried it when on holiday and now I'm hooked. Best of all no tolerateds! :)Xx

I just went to buy some of these... was ordering 6 flavours and they want to charge £4 for delivery which makes them rather expensive

Just tried this and I will def be making it again. :D

It was lovely.

Ta! ;)

vanilla+cinnamon is my favorite nowadays, can't believe I have never tried this before! I like rose too, but banana and strawberry not so much..
I don't have the butterscotch, sounds really nice..

Back