1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

What do you have as an evening snack

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Lisa123, 17 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Lisa123

Lisa123 Well-Known Member

I have chocolate but would like other ideas to keep the chocolate monster away please x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. steff79

steff79 Well-Known Member

sometimes have a handfull of sainsburys mixed fruit is mostly rasins and sultanas..

4. pixie-gem

pixie-gem Well-Known Member

I usually have chocolate ( i save it for the evening) or i weigh out portions of sweet cereal, and eat them like snacks x

5. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Well-Known Member

Fruit, Options drinks, Babybel Lights, and Eat Natural bars or Ripples are my regular evening snacks. :) xx

6. ingeh

ingeh Well-Known Member

usually Hartleys sugar free jelly sachet. I have the whole sachet for 40cals! and thats alot of jelly! They are 68p for 2 sachets so an ok price. Or I might have a few biscuits with tea or a 40calorie hot chocolate

7. xena

xena Well-Known Member

Ive started having 2 oreos and a cup of decaf coffee :)

8. jellybean87

jellybean87 Well-Known Member

How many cals is 2 Oreos? I'd like that as a snack but not sure I'd be able to stop at 2!

9. Kelley!

Kelley! Well-Known Member

I often have a banana just before bed. Im sure that fuller feel helps me to sleep.

Other evening snacks include yoghurts less than 100 cals, cottage cheese and a little salad/celery sticks.
    Handful of grapes.
    French fries crisps or quavers.

It depends for me whether I'm having a sweet or a savoury tooth day.

10. xena

xena Well-Known Member

I think each Oreo is about 52. They are quite small but really chocolatey (I've got the chocolatey ones) so they do hit the spot. I have to try and forget about them in the cupboard!

11. xena

xena Well-Known Member

Tonight I'm going to have some strawberries with a meringue nest and Elmlea, about 150 cals :)

12. Rufinda

Rufinda New Member

A mullerlite yogurt (99kals) :)

13. ingeh

ingeh Well-Known Member

Just found a filling snack. Ryvita crackerbread (19cals each) and sainburys lighter soft cheese (33 cals for 30g and that was alot. I just had that spread over 4 crackerbreads and im full til dinner time

14. adell

adell Well-Known Member

Dark chocolate on an evening. Thats when I get my chocolate craving and I only need a square to get my fix :)

15. systema

systema Well-Known Member

Sachet of Cadbury's Highlights for 40 cals - Aldi do a nice one for the same cals which I am going to switch to when my Highlights stash is finished.
    My standby is 2 Ryvita with lowest Philly garlic Cheese or Cow Lighter triangles.

M and S Count on Us Chocolate Mousse - 95 cals each 4 for £1.55
    Jaffa Cakes are 46 cals each
    Coco Pops Snack Bar 83 cals
    Weight Watchers Crisps 74 cals
    ProperCorn - popcorn - 88 cals

Have a look in £1 shop - they have lots of Weight Watchers snack type food which has the calorie values on them.

Last edited: 2 May 2014
  16. Time_to_diet

Time_to_diet Well-Known Member

I've been having frozen mango pulp, it's kind of like a sorbet. I have 100g which is about 100 calories. In Tesco, the mango pulp is in a big tin on the world aisle.

17. PrincessSparklePants

PrincessSparklePants Little Miss Christmas

There's a hartley's jelly pot that's 10 cals per pot too.

It does have aspartame in it though so I can't have it personally but if you're not cutting it out it's great :)

18. xjacqui37x

xjacqui37x Well-Known Member

Im addicted to Tracker chocolate chip bar they so nice 124 calories i think, nice peanut taste to it
    Also pineapple jelly 100 calories and jelly pots 10 calories
    low calorie crisps under 100 as im crisp addict too

19. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Well-Known Member

Sponge Fingers 24 calories each I have 4 with a cup of tea! :)

20. Katie's World X

Katie's World X Well-Known Member

What are these? and were from please? X

21. Aaron64

Aaron64 Member

Usually have an Activia Fat Free yoghurt or Weight watchers hot chocolate