What do you love about yourself?

Ok, its hard to say what you like about yourself isnt it..
Here goes I will try.........
I like my hair, I like my skin colour, I like my body now.. WOHHHHH didnt know if I would ever be able to say that..
I like the fact that I have dropped about 4 sizes in my bra size..
I can honestly say I now like the new me !!! WOHHHHHHHHHHHH XX

Ok, its hard to say what you like about yourself isnt it..
Here goes I will try.........
I like my hair, I like my skin colour, I like my body now.. WOHHHHH didnt know if I would ever be able to say that..
I like the fact that I have dropped about 4 sizes in my bra size..
I can honestly say I now like the new me !!! WOHHHHHHHHHHHH XX

You are an inspiration and you look fab I wish you were my CDC!! I hope in a few weeks/months I will be able to write a post like yours.

There really isnt, im 20 and everything has headed and setted down south!! I have always thought ooh I have a nice face but my ever so lovely partner woke me up today showing me a face shot that was taken a few years back when I was slim and told me I used to be pretty....how nice!! I did use to like my arms but now they are all fat and stretchmarky....woe!!

I am sure you have a lovely face hon I cant see any pics of you so dont know what you look like .. lol...
Most people do have stretch marks even really skinny ones... but your doing fab so keep up the good work...... before you know it you are going to like yourself even more xx

You are an inspiration and you look fab I wish you were my CDC!! I hope in a few weeks/months I will be able to write a post like yours.

Aww thanks... You will be able to write that very soon!! Just stick with it as its so worth it xxx

i love my hands, i dont think my face is too bad, and have a nice neck and collarbones!!

Your face is lovely hon!!!!Its funny as I saw this girl the other day at the tube station and I looked at her twice and I thought it was you!!! How weird is that x

hehe...okay so my post was a bit easy for everyone to say what they didnt like....this one is much more difficult without sounding vain......:(

hmmmm, er....erm, i like..... the fact i now have to 'try' and make a double chin!:p:p
DH said the other day whilst looking at our wedding photo..."now you have the chin and face you wanted 6 years ago"!!! lolol Why oh why didnt i discover CD then???

Not much else, but maybe one day! *dreams of being slim and looking fab*

x

Thanks Curly, I just think I am on a bit of a downer today (day 2 SS) :(

Contrarytintagel, thankyou for your lovely comments!! I have my good days and bad days like most women, but in the whole am fairly pleased with my lot!! xx

OK... I've always had high cheekbones, but I like the fact they are so defined now. I do love my new jaw line and collarbone. People on the bus must think I'm very strange as I keep rubbing my jaw and neck!!! No wonder they'd sooner stand than sit next to me haha!

What a good question! :)

This is harder than I thought to write, but here goes. Since I've been on CD for just over 7 weeks I've noticed a massive difference in myself - I'm more confident, I feel better about myself, I smile alot more.

I think I have nice hair, I like my skin (looking particularly good on this diet) I don't have a double chin anymore (whoo!) my Fiance says I have great boobs! and I like my waist, although the only downside is that when I buy trousers to fit over my hips there is always a huuuuuuuuuge gap at the back of my waist, so I need to wear a belt with everything.

But the thing I love best are my collarbones, whenever I walk past a shop window, or mirror I stare at them (people are probably thinking 'vain beatch'! ha ha)

I like my upper torso (excluding boobs....they're rotten), my shoulders arms neck and collar. Quite like my small waist too.

I'm definately embracing my new curvy figure...quite like it really

I like my big boobs, but want them to look well proportioned when I have lost weight! My calfs are a nice shape no cankles for me!! My smile is always commented on! x

I've always had really nice hair and skin. (Thanks mom!) Everyone comments on those two things the most.

Recently I've realised I've got pretty good cheekbones, no matter what my size is. They definitely stick out.

I like my general body shape and legs just want them to be smaller so I can show them off.

Love my lips and boobs, but when i lose weight my boobs turn into empty shopping bags as my mum likes to call them lol. But hey its nothing a good push up bra cant fix :D:D

i like my nose and eyes, but then i always have!
Since losing the weight, when naked , i have discovered that i have nice shoulders, neck, collarbones and arms!
However, with clothes on, apart from the muffin-top from the excess skin and my boobs, i'm pretty happy with the package!
Its just naked me i have really issues with! :(
xx

Breathe Jim ;) Think you'd be the only one on here wanting proof of the good boobs too :)

Things I like (copied this from a letter I wrote to myself)

1. My hair (err most days)
2. My eyes
3. My sense of humour
4. I've got a few brain cells
5. I have a nice curvy shape too - boobs, small waist and a big arse. I'm kinda chunky but still fairly small. I am made from good Dutch stock. My build is very much like my Oma and some of my aunts. Every time I look at my figure, I can embrace my heritage, we are a healthy bunch, live a long time, no hereditary illnesses in the family
6. I'm fairly fit (and of course healthy so I have a lot to be grateful for)
7. The real physical stuff I don't like can be changed ie my weight or plastic surgery. Never realised how big my nose was till I'd lost weight. Then it really bothers me LOL

Back