what do you put on toast?

I used to love loads of butter on my warburtons white toastie loaf toast but now 3 weeks into sw I really dont think I could eat that! I like to have either marmite with tomato & cucumber or laughing cow light with cucumber & loads of black pepper. Scrambled eggs is another favourite.

thats excatly how i eat mine although i have black pepper on evrything haha

:dragon:How about some cinamon toast! Beaten egg, then coated in sweetener mixed with cinnamon, then just add fry light to pan and fry until toasted. I dont think there's any syns in there but not 100%.

Piles and piles of mushrooms :drool: Or beans and cheese, mmm xx

I often have dry fried eggs with ham and sometimes a dairylea light slice with no butter, as it makes the cheese slimy.
I also like tinned spaghetti and a little cheese. and also boiled egg with a tiny bit of either extra light mayo or salad cream. :)

I luv sardines in tomato sauce on toast, but done in oven, so bread goes hard and crispy....gorgeous!!

I also like fried eggs on toast, with reyt runny yolks...mmmm x

Think I might have a go at the french toast tho....maybe for tea tonight....with quorn sausages, beans and SW chips :drool: mmmm lol x

I also like fried eggs on toast, with reyt runny yolks...mmmm x

Think I might have a go at the french toast tho....maybe for tea tonight....with quorn sausages, beans and SW chips :drool: mmmm lol x

I looooove runny yolks too!!! :drool:

How do you make french toast?

Well my french toast is just whisked eggs with a splash of milk, but alot of people put cinnamon in it. I soak bread in the mixture and then fry in frylight....ooooo...droolin, lol xx

I luv doing the inside of a bread cake in it, and then filling it with crispy bacon....nom nom nom lol x

That basically sounds like eggy bread? I thought that was a big no no but i suppose when its done in frylight its not half as bad :D yessssssss!!!!! i love it! thank you tinned tomato! us northeners know all the best recipes ;) lol x

Oh blummin heck lol it's cause i'm at work and the internet is rubbish!!! Keep blocking sites all the time lol. Well i Havent tried them yet ill probs do em tomorrow for breakfast so ill have to let you know lol x

Banana for me
hello, if iam having toast i usually use laughing cow light then maybe put tomato on it but i only do this as i know its my heb but dont particulary like it - what does everyone else use instead of butter/margarine? iam having sardines in tomato sauce, what can i put on toast though? thanks

Back