What do you spend your weekly PP's on?

Hi there,

I'm new to PP (having done the old points system previously), and although I'm sure this sounds a bit silly but I'm struggling to eat my weekly points! I guess it seems a bit alien to me to have 'extra' PP to spend, I feel as if I shouldn't really eat them!!

So inspire me: what do you use yours for?

Hi buscuit lover,

You don't need to use your weeklies if you don't need too. You can use them or loose them. I normally just use some of mine at the weekends and have a few drinks or a take away or if you are going out eating you can have a few extra PP's.

They are also good if you go over one day and you can subtract them off your weeklies. I tend to use my to fall back on over the weekend because i go out drinking with my friends and go out for meals with my bf. Some people use them by adding them on each day to their daily allowance. Its completley up to you how you would like to use them.

Hope this helps.

I've really gone for it this week and i've not done bad. It works out at 7 points extra a day and i have used those a few days this week! But the ones i dont eat will just disappear! I do feel guilty eating them though, dunno why!

I've really gone for it this week and i've not done bad. It works out at 7 points extra a day and i have used those a few days this week! But the ones i dont eat will just disappear! I do feel guilty eating them though, dunno why!

Use them or loose them ;)

I know what i'd rather do haha! But i know what you mean. i feel guilty eating take aways and stuff even when i've pro pointed it.

jessiemurf said:
i feel guilty eating take aways and stuff even when i've pro pointed it.

Totally!! It somehow seems so wrong that we should able to indulge and still lose weight!!

Well last weekend i went completley off track for the first time as i was staying at my boyfriends and he insists on feeding me up because as far as he's concerned there is nothing wrong with my body :/ i had mcd's, KFC, a full breakfasts and quite a bit of alcohol i was couldnt remember how much so i was unable to PP it and then a takeaway after the booze haha. I felt soooo guilty on sunday so we went on a really long walk around blackpool to try and burn some of it off. On monday i went for a chinese for my sisters birthday and indulged a little too much but i just had the attitude that the damage was already done lol. So i went for my WI on tuesday and LOST 1.5lb's?!?!? Couldnt believe it! Im hammering it again this week in case it shows on the scales next week instead lol. But it is amazing how you can eat the things you love in moderation and STILL lose weight!

Reading this thread has filled me with hope, it's my first week on WW PP n I been using quite a few WP already! I can't wait to get on scales on Monday! Fingers xed xx

Back