what do you think of my plan?

aktrs

Hi all,
My packs are due for delivery on Monday ready for me to start on Tues 1st.
My plan is to have a bar around 6am a shake about 11am and a soup about 5ish.
Does anyone think that'll be ok?
Hope everyones ok!
Regards
Martin

Hey Martin welcome and good luck! You'll find a routine that suits u best within a few days. I tend to have my first pack at 12, second pack at 3 and last one at about 8. I struggle more later on in the day so this works perfect for me. everyone is different tho and u will find your best routine. Good luck :D x

Hi Babystar31
Thanks for your reply.
I start work around 3.30am so im guessing i'll be hungry by 6am.
Because Im up early Im normally in bed by 10pm so hopefully having my last one around 5 should be ok.
I'll just wait to see how I get on I guess.
Thanks again.
Martin

Yeah im getting on ok! had two good weeks then 2 bad weeks what with birthdays and nights out etc but getting back on track again! just got to keep at it eh haha xx

I do the same as Babystar and have them about 12pm,4pm and 8pm which I find works for me but as she said you will find what suits you ;)

Once you are in ketosis you wont feel hungry so you may find you space them out differently anyway.

Good luck with the diet and hope you like it :D

I guess birthdays are going to be hard Babystar but youre still doing well...10lb in 4 weeks is really good!

Thanks Fulltum,
I'll just wait and see what suits me best once I get going.....really looking forward to it.....at the mo haha

Thanks Fulltum,
I'll just wait and see what suits me best once I get going.....really looking forward to it.....at the mo haha

Once you get over the head hunger its a great diet and within a few weeks it becomes a way of life and food doesnt bother you :D

Thanks Fulltum,
Like I say,im looking forward to starting on Tuesday.
I really need to stay commited,I have a lot of weight to lose!
Thanks again

Thanks hun! We both have a fair bit to lose so can def spur each other on in those hard moments. You'll find this forum is a life saver! xx

Thanks again Babystar,for what its worth I'll help you as much as poss too.
Off to watch the football now,take it easy,speak soon.
Martin

I have a bar around 1.30pm then my soup at 7.30pm then I have half my shake at 10.30pm then my other half of shake at 1.30am

That seems to work best for me at the moment as I am such a bad sleeper. And I cant manage a whole shake at one go.

But you will find a way that suits you.

I just dont feel hunger now in the day had my first bar today at 4.00pm but could of gone for a few hours more without it.

I have my shake at 8am, then half a bar at 12-1pm ish, the second half at 4.30-5pm and my soup around 7pm.

I would snack in the evening so I make sure that I spread them it out so I'm not tempted!

Hi onetwofour
I'm a bit worried about snacking in the evening too.
Is the bar/soup big enough to have other two helpings?
Cheers
Martin

Back