what do you think of my plan?

Hi have my first about 7.30am, nxt about 1pm and my last one bout 7.30pm then I have ice lollys made up of cambridge water favouring, and hot drink of bouillon bout 9pm

The bars are pretty big, i used to cut them into pieces and nibble on them throughout the day as opposed to having in one sitting x

Is the bar/soup big enough to have other two helpings?

The bar definitely is big enough! I couldn't eat it whole, and that's something coming from me. I cut mine in half then cut that half in to 10 pieces and slowly nibble on it.

Lots of people make the soup with more water than is recommended, so I reckon if you like the weaker flavour it would be fine.

Even tho the shakes and soups are not huge portions i still split the packs some days as in my head i think im getting more than i am (cos im havin more meal times lol).....also worth using one of your packs to mix with coffee, u get about 4 creamy coffees out of one sachet......you'll find ways to make it work for your needs. Oh and the ice lolly thing too, one shake pack makes about 4 mini milk type ice lollies, and u can use flavored water (without citric acid) to make flavoured ice cbes or lollies to crnch on at night hehe x

To be honest Martin, I sometimes have 4 packs a day if I'm desperate and can't stop the hungar.
I usually try and go as long as possible before having the first one, then every 3-4hrs from then on.
Plus I have those bouillon drinks as well which do help, altho basically just drinking stock cudes it makes you feel your having something hot with a bit of falvour.

Thanks Crewboi83
I'll just have to wait and see how I get on I guess.
Starting on Tuesday as long as the comes tomorrow.
Thanks again

Hi Martin, welcome to exante, it's fabulous. I just tend to have a hot shake in a morning then when I remember for the rest of the day, on a busy day I can honestly forget and end up having two shakes about 7 and 9.

Go with the flow, you'll know when you fancy one, when you get into ketosis you'll have to remember hee hee x

Back