what does everybody use their syns on?

vicmilotom1

Hi everybody

Just wondered what everybody used their syns on.........im in a rut of using 5 on wotsits and 5 on 2 ww wholemeal and this week I put on 1 and a half so its obviously no good!

How do you use yours?

x

I started just using them for treats, but was getting bored. Now I am using them in my meals, like a bit of butter on my jacket potato, a tbsp of curry paste on some chicken, a bit of squirty cream on my fruit instead of yogurt, alpen light for a snack instead of plain fruit etc.

Theres a thread in the syn values subforum at the top of the page and people put in what they are spending their syns on every day. I got so many good ideas from there!

I use mine for a protein shake that helps rebuild my muscles are going to the gym etc.

I started just using them for treats, but was getting bored. Now I am using them in my meals, like a bit of butter on my jacket potato, a tbsp of curry paste on some chicken, a bit of squirty cream on my fruit instead of yogurt, alpen light for a snack instead of plain fruit etc.

Theres a thread in the syn values subforum at the top of the page and people put in what they are spending their syns on every day. I got so many good ideas from there!

should ave looked really first lol sorry x

I use 5 syncs for a pack of crisps and the extra points might be used for extras in meals. I'm planning on having a Chinese this weekend as well for a treat.

I use 5 syncs for a pack of crisps and the extra points might be used for extras in meals. I'm planning on having a Chinese this weekend as well for a treat.

:eek: Something tells me you once belonged to the dark side!

I use most of my syns for treats. I like some chocolate, crisps or cake every day. I may occasionally use them for an Indian or chinese takeaway.

I don't do slimming world anymore but I found I had better losses using syns on sauces and stuff rather than crisps/chocolate x

:eek: Something tells me you once belonged to the dark side!

I use most of my syns for treats. I like some chocolate, crisps or cake every day. I may occasionally use them for an Indian or chinese takeaway.

Love this, I call it the dark side too!! ha ha

If you have the correct diet for the rest of what you are doing, then having an indulgance now and again shouldnt affect your overall goals, it is only when these step outside of the reward category, and back into a habit type situation

Lardy lady you caught me!:eek:

Ooops!:eek:

i use most of my syns on sugar for my coffee, just cant stand sweeteners but im trying to cut down, use other syns on tinned fruit in jelly, and gravy, thats about it, im only in my 4th week and i dont want to taste chocolate or crisps yet so i wont use my syns for them as im scared if i do ill want more... i can eat 10 bags of crisps in one sitting no problem :eek:

wotsits, cheese, daim bars, greek yogurts, milk, bread, mikado, butter, sauces, pot noodles, pasta in sauces.....

Gin and slimline tonic usually :eek:or milk outside my allowance in coffee

Wine on a weekend but during the week I like golden syrup on my porridge , lc salad cream, chutney,tblsn of parmesan on bolly.

This thread and syns is great it gets you thinking about what you really want to spend them on.
I've learnt I don't need to eat fat on bacon that to me is a big waste of syns and Added fat into my body

Back