• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what dress size are u and what are you aiming for?

im a size 22/24 and im aiming for a 16 hopefully! when i get there i may want smaller but this is my first goal! i wanna be able to comfortably shop in primark! (my budget doesnt allow me to be this fat!!) how about you all whats your goal dress size!?!
:D
nic x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I fit into a size 16 at the moment and if i get to a 12 it means i can go into any store and fit into any clothes i want. x

Lucky Cat

A work in progress
I started as a size 22 :eek:

I had some size 20 jeans which I couldn't even get into!! :mad: Then I got into them, then they were falling down and I had to buy size 18. Now the 18's are falling down so I'd say I'm almost (but not quite) a 16. In fact, I had some what I called 'slim girl jeans' which I had kept from my leaner days. They were still a size 16 but I used to hold them up and look at them and think "God, I was thin back then" ;) I can now get into the said 'slim girl jeans' but they are a tad on the tight side.

I'm aiming to be a 12-14, that would be cool.

I am and 16 and would love to be a 12-14, think I was 17 when I last fitted in a 12!!!

xx

Top I am a size 16, but bottom I am 18-20. However, my size 20 jeans are faling off me today! Woohoo! First sign of some weightloss! Also, some size 18 smart trousers are hanging around my hips and looking very baggy right now so very pleased with this!

I would love to eventually be a 12, but even the thought of a size 16 would be great right now!

When i started last year and was 17 & a half stone i was a size 20, now been just under 15 stone i am a size 16/18 but would love to one day be a size 10 :)

xx

Lady Marmalade

Bad girl warning...
I started out a 18 bottom and 20 top. I'm currently a 12/14 bottom and 14/16 top. I'd love to be a 10/12 bottom and 12/14 top*. Doesn't sound like much but it feels like a bigger mountain to climb than any of the other size drops I've had so far...

*actually I'd love to be 10/12 bottom AND top, but I don't think my body will do that without boob reduction surgery!

kyliet

I started out a 16/18 got down to a 12 but have gained about half a stone so I am now a 12/14! I would love to be a 10 just to say "im a size 10" just once!! Ideally I think a slim 12 would be nice :) xxx

I'm a size 10/12. I want at least to be a comfortable 10, as I was last year, but ideally an 8/10.

At my heaviest I was a 14/16 a few years ago.

Hoz

Silver Member
I'm currently a 16 (was an 18 in January).
Would love to be a size 10 again, I got down to that just under 2 years ago then put all the weight back on plus some extra.

I was bursting out of a 18, so just into a 20, now I'm a 16 in alot of things
:D:D:D:D:D x

I started at 26/28 top and 28/30 bottom.

I'm now 18 top and 20/22 bottom.

I'll be happy to get comfortably into a 16 so I can shop anywhere but ideally I'd like to get to a 14. When I get there, I'll re-evaluate and see if I want to go smaller.

I'm a 12/14 depending on shops.
I'm only 5"2 so will be over the moon if I can get to a size 10 by end of summer.
Flippin estatic if I get to size 8! Was size 8-10 for years until I had my second son and now its a battle,especially after DS number 3 lol

I'm a 12/14 depending on shops.
I'm only 5"2 so will be over the moon if I can get to a size 10 by end of summer.
Flippin estatic if I get to size 8! Was size 8-10 for years until I had my second son and now its a battle,especially after DS number 3 lol
Same!! Well i dont have any children! but im only 5 ft 1! so i feel huge! would love to get down to a size 8! :)