what dress size are u and what are you aiming for?

nicolaann

im a size 22/24 and im aiming for a 16 hopefully! when i get there i may want smaller but this is my first goal! i wanna be able to comfortably shop in primark! (my budget doesnt allow me to be this fat!!) how about you all whats your goal dress size!?!
:D
nic x

I fit into a size 16 at the moment and if i get to a 12 it means i can go into any store and fit into any clothes i want. x

I started as a size 22 :eek:

I had some size 20 jeans which I couldn't even get into!! :mad: Then I got into them, then they were falling down and I had to buy size 18. Now the 18's are falling down so I'd say I'm almost (but not quite) a 16. In fact, I had some what I called 'slim girl jeans' which I had kept from my leaner days. They were still a size 16 but I used to hold them up and look at them and think "God, I was thin back then" ;) I can now get into the said 'slim girl jeans' but they are a tad on the tight side.

I'm aiming to be a 12-14, that would be cool.

When i started last year and was 17 & a half stone i was a size 20, now been just under 15 stone i am a size 16/18 but would love to one day be a size 10 :)

xx

I started out a 18 bottom and 20 top. I'm currently a 12/14 bottom and 14/16 top. I'd love to be a 10/12 bottom and 12/14 top*. Doesn't sound like much but it feels like a bigger mountain to climb than any of the other size drops I've had so far...

*actually I'd love to be 10/12 bottom AND top, but I don't think my body will do that without boob reduction surgery!

I started out a 16/18 got down to a 12 but have gained about half a stone so I am now a 12/14! I would love to be a 10 just to say "im a size 10" just once!! Ideally I think a slim 12 would be nice :) xxx

I'm a size 10/12. I want at least to be a comfortable 10, as I was last year, but ideally an 8/10.

At my heaviest I was a 14/16 a few years ago.

I'm currently a 16 (was an 18 in January).
Would love to be a size 10 again, I got down to that just under 2 years ago then put all the weight back on plus some extra.

I was bursting out of a 18, so just into a 20, now I'm a 16 in alot of things
:D:D:D:D:D x

I started at 26/28 top and 28/30 bottom.

I'm now 18 top and 20/22 bottom.

I'll be happy to get comfortably into a 16 so I can shop anywhere but ideally I'd like to get to a 14. When I get there, I'll re-evaluate and see if I want to go smaller.

I'm a 12/14 depending on shops.
I'm only 5"2 so will be over the moon if I can get to a size 10 by end of summer.
Flippin estatic if I get to size 8! Was size 8-10 for years until I had my second son and now its a battle,especially after DS number 3 lol

I'm a 12/14 depending on shops.
I'm only 5"2 so will be over the moon if I can get to a size 10 by end of summer.
Flippin estatic if I get to size 8! Was size 8-10 for years until I had my second son and now its a battle,especially after DS number 3 lol

Same!! Well i dont have any children! but im only 5 ft 1! so i feel huge! would love to get down to a size 8! :)

Back