Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What excercises do you do at the gym?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by ~chickydee~, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. ~chickydee~

~chickydee~ Full Member

Hey :)

Just wondering what peoples favourite machines are at the gym and what others do you use?

For me i love the cross trainer because it burns calories the fastest lol! And i get sooooooo bored on the bike!

Also for one session how many calories on average do you like to burn?? :)

Chickydee xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I don't go to the gym but I have some stuff at home. I have a stepper, a bike and an air walker. I would love a rowing machine as that's my favourite

4. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    I hate all the machines at the gym:giggle:

they bore me to tears:cry:

i only do the classes...very rarely go onto the gym floor...perhaps only for weights.....:character00116:....i get all my motivation from the classes...

my favourite has to be boxersize...and MMA body combat:character00115::sign0151:

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I do karate and kickboxing as my main source of exercise.

6. silvister

silvister Member

i don't go to gym, i do some exercise at home , and my favorite exercise is pushup , i do 70 to 90 in a day.

7. eng123

eng123 Member

Diet:
    WW Core and Intuitive Eating
    I do three classes a week - step, spinning and studio strength (a combination of body combat, spinning and free weights) plus a general gym session. I do 30 mins cross trainer, 10 mins climber, 10 mins rowing machine and 10 mins on a machine called Wave (a bit like a bilateral thightrainer).

8. Georgiestar

Georgiestar Silver Member

I go to the gym but sometimes dont feel like staying there long but I push myself to do it i go for an hour I usually start off on the cross trainer for about 20 mins then the tredmill and the rowing machine the bikes that ive been on dont burn many cals!! so i avoid them i usually burn about 200 cals but once i went on the cross trainer for an hour and burnt 300

9. FoxyDawn555

FoxyDawn555 New Member

I don't go to gym, i prefer doing exercise at home.Jogging and cycling r my favorites one. Except this i also do meditation in evening.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.