What excercises do you do at the gym?

~chickydee~

Hey :)

Just wondering what peoples favourite machines are at the gym and what others do you use?

For me i love the cross trainer because it burns calories the fastest lol! And i get sooooooo bored on the bike!

Also for one session how many calories on average do you like to burn?? :)

Chickydee xx

I don't go to the gym but I have some stuff at home. I have a stepper, a bike and an air walker. I would love a rowing machine as that's my favourite

I hate all the machines at the gym:giggle:

they bore me to tears:cry:

i only do the classes...very rarely go onto the gym floor...perhaps only for weights.....:character00116:....i get all my motivation from the classes...

my favourite has to be boxersize...and MMA body combat:character00115::sign0151:

i don't go to gym, i do some exercise at home , and my favorite exercise is pushup , i do 70 to 90 in a day.

I do three classes a week - step, spinning and studio strength (a combination of body combat, spinning and free weights) plus a general gym session. I do 30 mins cross trainer, 10 mins climber, 10 mins rowing machine and 10 mins on a machine called Wave (a bit like a bilateral thightrainer).

I go to the gym but sometimes dont feel like staying there long but I push myself to do it i go for an hour I usually start off on the cross trainer for about 20 mins then the tredmill and the rowing machine the bikes that ive been on dont burn many cals!! so i avoid them i usually burn about 200 cals but once i went on the cross trainer for an hour and burnt 300

I don't go to gym, i prefer doing exercise at home.Jogging and cycling r my favorites one. Except this i also do meditation in evening.

Back