What exercise have you done today?

Yeah but it's meant to be a killer. Think it is super-fast!
I'm dreading it but apparently it burns loads of calories so decided to bite the bullet and give it a go...

oohh good luck..let us know how you get on! x

Walked the dog for about an hour again, did some toning on the fitness ball, crunches etc. Had the ab belt on for a while. Rushed round town!! x

Thanks Danielle.Do you go to the gym? Have you tried a power plate - the girls at work rave about it. I'd love to try one but not a member anywhere! x

Good luck at the spinning DD.
I had no exercise again today, stuck in work. I did walk up and down stairs about 12 times for a cigarette over a 12 hour shift - does this count?

Of course it does Mary! Every little helps! :D I have noticed that I can get up and downstairs at work (work on top floor only three storeys but bloomin hard work!) much easier than I used to be able. I make excuses to go up and down all day!! x

Wait for it - YESSSS I have done 30 minutes dancing.
Going on the treadmill later for 15 minutes before going to bed for a sleep as I am nightshift tonight.

Just logged on Mary to see if you had!!! Well done hun - chat later, have a good day ! x

Thanks Rach, you too. Off to clean upstairs now - more exercise then bed for a little while as nights tonight x

Did my spinning class - ouch!
Was sooo hard. In a good way tho...felt great afterwards :)
I can feel the aches starting already tho, not looking forward to the morning!

I danced around the living room to 3 songs with the baby in my arms! She loves this, stops her from crying anyway. Couldn't do anymore though as she is too heavy (17 pounds). It really puts it into perspective how much weight I have lost when I hold her because she weighs an absolute ton to me, and to think I was carrying that weight times 2 on my body!

That's a good way to look at it glam :)

today:20 mins dog walking, 20 mins treadmill walking 45 mins Jazz dance class

Nothing for me, I was in bed until 1:30pm, then up and prepared stuff for work, showered etc, then left at 05:20pm for work.

Just been around the clothes section in Asda though, so we can count that as a 10 minute walk.

Tomorrow - promise.

no problem Mary we understand you are a busy bunny! :D

Today I did some walking during my free lessons, and now I'm off to play some wii fit :)

Back