What exercise have you done today?

Went gym last night, Tuesday for the first time since February. 5 mins on bike, 6 mins on arms, 30 mins on treadmill at 3.6 m.p.h. Felt a bit tired last night, but hoping to go to a yoga/pilates/stretching class tonight!

Sounds like a good workout supa :)
I just did 20 sit ups on my office floor - would've looked a bit strange if anyone had walked in!!

Sounds like a good workout supa :)
I just did 20 sit ups on my office floor - would've looked a bit strange if anyone had walked in!!
I thought about doing this earlier Danielle when i read your post! Thing is the girls in my office would have thought I'd lost the plot.:giggle::roofles:

Today 8 mins Ab belt, 10 mins round park dog walking. Danced to three tracks. Bit of toning on fitness ball.Need to step it up cos doesnt feel like much :( x

It all counts!
I only did 20 cos I was worried about someone coming in and thinking I'd gone crazy. I did the rest at home instead!

Thurs - Done about 30 mins dog walking today thats it have major headache so having a day off! x

I went for a walk after my dinner with my little sis, we walked for 1hour and 15mins. Gonna start salsa next week, really looking forward to it :D

Salsa is fun Yasmine you will love it! x

Friday 15 mins dog walking. 16 mins ab belt= not a lot really! Note to self...must try harder! x

I swam a mile tonight - legs are killing now. Think it's more from last night's spinning class though.
Having a cup of tea before I get my sit-ups done and then I'm done!

Yesterday and today I have had a 2 mile walk, also done 5 x 8 minute toning exercises on youtube.

Well done Danielle and Mary!

Sat = not a lot ran around town, Sunday went swimming with Molly, today walked the dog for hour and a half x

Yesterday I did 8 minute workouts for stretch, arms, buns, legs and abs and I did the same today. I also did walking for 1 hour.

Exercise today, walking for 2 hours around the shops for holiday clothes. Nothing after that, went to bed as nights tonight and tomorrow.

Had 2 pairs of lovely cropped trousers, one in turquoise and one in lemon for the hols.

Oh my god - I did a 13k fun run yesterday. Am paying for it today - limping around like an oap!
Was such a struggle - I was one of the few people to wake up yesterday morning and curse the blazing sunshine!

Well done Danielle that is amazing !!! Did u do much training for it? I am thinking of doing the race for life(although I will probably walk it! :D) Today I have just walked the dog. I need to step it up again! x

I didn't really train no. It is the 3rd year I've done it and the least preparation I've ever done! I've been exercising everyday, just not running.
Still in pain today!!

I need a good :whoopass: as I've only been to the gym ONCE since I began re-feeding.....mind you, I've been wearing the floor out in Lakeside, shopping for all those lovely, lush size 14 clothes...and shoes....and bags....and accessories....:giggle:

Back