What exercise?

I'm using my Wii with EA Sports Active, Wii fit, Just Dance and Dance on Broadway. Have to admit I've been very lax recently :sigh:

My exercise is very varied. But I make sure I do 40 minutes exercise bike a day, to help things on I use ankle weights along with my workouts, sometimes I use 2.5lb weights and other days 5lb weights on my ankles.
I use Wii Fit Plus, Just Dance, My Fitness Coach Dance Workout, EA Sports Active and I will be buying Just Dance 2 when its released. That is my more light hearted/fun way of working out.
I like to go for walks too, along the beach when I can (6 miles) and along my local track. I like cycling but don't do it nearly as often as I should.
I also am toning up my arms by doing 2.5lb weights daily.

That sounds like I never stop but really its not as much as it looks written down!

i've just cancelled my gym membership as i wasnt really using it all that much but now i've cancelled it im wondering what classes i can do instead. I really need to tone up so i was thinking of something like pilates but i dont know all that much about pilates. Im starting the cambridge plan next monday and i know that fast paced exercize is out of the question for the time being.

I've always been quite active but have upped it a little since going on a diet. I go to the gym three times a week and go swimming everyday. Swimming is by far the best exercise (I feel anyway) because you don't feel how strenuous it is but then later on you feel like you've been dragged through a bush backwards! (obviously I should do stretches after =]). Badminton is also fun...me and my friends go quite often.

This is great seeing what everyone else is doing I joined the gym on monday and have my induction on thursday morning I am a bundle of nerves as I havent been to a gym in years and tend to be very self conscious so just hope I can pluck up the courage to actually go

This is great seeing what everyone else is doing I joined the gym on monday and have my induction on thursday morning I am a bundle of nerves as I havent been to a gym in years and tend to be very self conscious so just hope I can pluck up the courage to actually go

The thing that puts me off is the skinny minnies in there...but now I don't care! Just be confident and you'll be fine. Just think how good you'll feel afterwards! Good luck =]

i was watching the Biggest Loser and they were doing a workout with a trapeze, it was brilliant. would love to give it a go.

Thanks Cutiepie plucked up the courage and went this morning and really enjoyed it so fitness instructor has said i need to 45 mins 3 times a week to start so looking forward to going back on saturday and was dreading the skinny minnies but once i got there i just got stuck in and didnt worry about it thanks xxxxx

I can rave enough about Zumba it's absolutely fantastic! I would say for people to at least try it once, it's amazing, it works your whole body and your knackered by the end of it but feel that you've just danced about for an hour!

I wish I could go more but I go once, at the most twice a week cause of funds at the moment, so I am looking for other stuff , I have DavinaFit and Inch Loss Combat by Suzanne Cox but I'm getting a bit bored with those.

Walking, cycling and lifting weights.

i do body combat 2 twice a week
body attack 3 times a week
araobics once a week,
step once aaweek, sundays im starting gym eqipment,
and i go running 3 miles regulary....
roughly 6 days a week im at the gym.

Streetdancing - twice a week, for one hour and a half.
For the first half an hour we generally do fitness. So, 60 sit ups, 60 lunges on each leg, 60 squats, 60 crunches and 60 press ups. As well as holding the unbearable planche for one minute! Then we move on to the dancing, for an hour. And I can honestly say by the end of it, everybody is aching all over and sweating so bad that their make-up is running. But, I still wish it was longer!
To me, this isn't just exercise - it's like my dream. :D

I hope to start doing the fitness stuff that we do at dancing every other day at home. ;3

Back