what flavours

kazbro

jelly belly
i`m due to start the cd on the 27th
remembering 20years ago there wasn`t that much choice and i have to admit the shakes had lums in them
i hear it`s all changed and loads of choice now

can i ask what flavours do you prefer either soups or shakes

i stuck to banana before but i dont think i can stomach that again
kaz x

I dont have soups at all or the bars. I only have the tetras. 7 banana and the rest chocolate for the entire week. (Banana for breakfast). These are lovely (take a bit of getting used to - but are nice). The Chocolate tetra (flattened), added to the freezer for an hour makes a lovely chocolate sorbet. You will like it - I promise x

i`m being thick here but what are tetra?
when i done cd before it was in big tubs and you had to mix it

I like all of them, but these are my favourites ...
SOUPS: tomato, oriental chilli, cheese and broccoli
SHAKES: banana (hot!), cappucino, vanilla
TETRAS: choc
BARS: peanut, orange

Your tastes change - so be willing to try new flavours and most CDC's offer an exchange of flavour service if you really don't like one. Having said that, there are no flavours that someone doesn't like and I sell all of them!

Good luck.

Tetras are ready made up shake in a little carton - only available in choc or banana. All soups/shakes come in individual sachets now.

Hi,

My favourites are Veg soup and Choc mint shake. They are soooooo yummy.

I do like a variety though. Mushroom is nice, cappacino really sweet, chick/mush oK. I am more of a soup man than a shake boy.

I detest Tomato, Broccoli and Cheese and Oriental Chilli. Oh my god, puke in a mug (my opinion)

I am on day 3 of my millionth re-start, so we will be at a similar stage in the diet.

Today has been a bit hard with others eating around me. I could imagine myself biting someones hand off just to get their toast. It smelt divine!

thanks all
well i guess i`ll be trying them all then
i hated the chicken soup before and the banana shake
to be honest i`m so desperate now i think i`d eat anything if it mad eme lose weight lol

My favourite shakes are Chocolate and Banana.
I love the Vegetable soup, the mushroom and the chicken and mushroom too.
Oriental chilli I have to be in the mood for.
I used to be a real fan of the Cheese and broccolli soup, however... I decided to blend it as I always got lumps in it and sent the whole lot flying all over me and the kitchen - since then I cannot stomach it - everything smelled of cheese and broccolli for days - blergh!!

I love the peanut bar - although I could happily eat the lot in one go so I only get one as a treat.
I didnt think I would like the orange but they are nice from the fridge cut into little slices in the evening with a cup of coffee or black tea.
The Cranberry bars are also fab!

:)

Hi ,Kazbro I too went on CD 20, ahem;) , or so years ago. The flavours were pretty dire:eek: , I LIVED on chocolate shakes. You will be pleasantly suprised at how good they are, the formulation has changed & they are all pretty good, though we all have favourites. I LOVE :) the peanut bars & my sons often try to steal them!!! You'd never guess they are 'diet' bars!
Buy a hand blender & water filter if you don't already have them, they really make it so much easier to stick to the plan, shakes & soups are smooth & lump-free & water is actually DRINKABLE!!!lol
Good luck, though you won't need it!
xxxxxsharon

Hi Kazbro,

I totally agree with you ~ I hate nearly all of the CD and just get it down my neck, I treat it like medicine to make me slim and I dont enjoy it at all. But look at my weight loss in such a short time. So keep going and try some of the recipes on this site some are ok ish he he

NECO

You made me really giggle about eating someones hand to get at the toast ~ I could eat just about anything right now ~ raw flesh sounds divine he he
Good luck on your millionth restart ~ dig deep you know you can do it

ps I am off to my granddaughter 3rd birthday party ah ah ah
guess what we are doing ~ sodding barbicue oh no oh no

raw meat and birthday cake ~ what a combination neco !!!!!!

Shazza,

thanks for your encouragement. Somehow I seem to have an inner strength at the moment, long may it continue. i think I have hit Ketosis sooner than I thought I would. Just need to see out the weekend and I will be flying.

How long did it take you to shed your 55lbs?

I lost 16lb the first week and 55lb in 10 weeks

How cool is that, got lots to lose though so I suppose I will lose the first few stones quickly. I am so scared of cheating and putting it all back on again as I read posts like yours who keep restarting.

Get through the weekend as best as you can ~ I shall never forget Easter as it was my first bank holiday on SS its so hard when everyone around you is eating and drinking. I could have died for a gin and tonic but I was a good girl and stuck to the diet over Easter and lost 9lb so that encouraged me

Its easy when you stick to it but its so so so so so so hard not to eat

Back