1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

what foods do you think of whilst on lt

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by gin&tonic, 17 May 2008 Social URL.

1. gin&tonic

gin&tonic Well-Known Member

its funny for me i dont crave takeaways chocolate crisp&wine my biggest downfall:(i look forward to fish and oven roasted veg peppers&onions ,salad,chicken steak etc might do atkins after this with those cravings :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LaraJ

LaraJ Active Member

That's really bizarre, I've been the same. Thought I would crave pie and chips or pizza but right now I could murder a plate of plain chicken and broccolli.... mmmm broccolli.....I swear I am almost dribbling lol

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Well-Known Member

Don't really crave any food, but deffo crave voddie lol x x x

5. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

a bag of soggy chips with loads of vinager mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

6. Fidgit

Fidgit Well-Known Member

I also thought I would be craving all things i love like pizza and chicken burgers, chips and crisps, but I too find I am looking at eating veggies - stuffed butternut - I make an utterly awesome one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Alfie

Alfie Well-Known Member

Anything!!!!

8. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

No real food cravings for me just keeping focused on the finish line when I've promised myself a bikini body for september holiday

9. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

yeah i keep picturing me in some skinny jeans ha ha ha ha

10. babyboosweets

babyboosweets Well-Known Member

apples and yoghurts i wouldnt dream of eating a yoghurt normally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Filipa

Filipa Almost there!

i think of chicken, i want chicken!!
    and mushrooms too
    :drool:

12. Sara4

Sara4 Well-Known Member

1) Pizza
    2) Ray (skate to you lot across the water) & chips
    3) Spaghetti Bolognaise

then I try to think no.no.no....
    1) caesar salad
    2) chicken salad wrap
    3) just one slice of pizza with a salad! (Can't be good all the time!)

13. Bindi

Bindi Well-Known Member

Im dying for a salad with a drizzle on light honey and mustard dressing......divine!

14. BellyFlop

BellyFlop Well-Known Member

I don't anymore!

Early days I did, but now I can see the changes in my appearance and my body and self confidence, I am more turned on by the thought of walking into Zara or TopShop and getting a funky little number to wear than filling my cakehole!:D

15. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

LT Shakes and flapjacks! Oh and having a body to dye for in less than 2 months!

16. gin&tonic

gin&tonic Well-Known Member

i am only on day 3 so still have the cravings but at least there for healthy food ,even managed to go into burger king tonight for my other half he had a bacon cheeseburger xl meal sod lol

17. scousemouse0151

You'll be glad you resisted temptation when you go for your 1st weigh in, stick it out and see the results on the scales. well done

18. tod2005

tod2005 Well-Known Member

Hmmm, too many to list. But I thought I'd share my experience in the cinema last night....I went to see IRONMAN, fab movie for those who have not seen it. But after Robert Downey Jnr escapes from captivity all he wants is a BK cheeseburger. (Ok now imagine you are in the cinema, on this crazy diet, and watching RDjr eating a BK cheeseburger, it was nearly enough for me to head to the foodcourt. Then later on in the movie they have this extra large pizza ....I'm sure both were in the movie to test my determination. If so I'm glad to say they failed! (just about)

19. scousemouse0151

Is it only me or does everybody seem to be always eating, family seem to be constantly grazing every time I visit them, or is it that I'm just noticing it more.

20. jo-jo

jo-jo New Member

I cant get Chicken and stir frys out of my head, Saturday night was always Pizza and Garlic Bread, now im thinking Chicken Stir frys and even dreaming of Fruit. What i would give for an apple right now.

21. Rhian26

Rhian26 Well-Known Member

You should all be craving a fantasic weight loss at the end of this diet!! I am craving the feeling i will have on my wedding day when i feel proud of what i have achieved!! xx