what foods do you think of whilst on lt

gin&tonic

its funny for me i dont crave takeaways chocolate crisp&wine my biggest downfall:(i look forward to fish and oven roasted veg peppers&onions ,salad,chicken steak etc might do atkins after this with those cravings :)

That's really bizarre, I've been the same. Thought I would crave pie and chips or pizza but right now I could murder a plate of plain chicken and broccolli.... mmmm broccolli.....I swear I am almost dribbling lol

a bag of soggy chips with loads of vinager mmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

I also thought I would be craving all things i love like pizza and chicken burgers, chips and crisps, but I too find I am looking at eating veggies - stuffed butternut - I make an utterly awesome one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No real food cravings for me just keeping focused on the finish line when I've promised myself a bikini body for september holiday

yeah i keep picturing me in some skinny jeans ha ha ha ha

apples and yoghurts i wouldnt dream of eating a yoghurt normally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Pizza
2) Ray (skate to you lot across the water) & chips
3) Spaghetti Bolognaise

then I try to think no.no.no....
1) caesar salad
2) chicken salad wrap
3) just one slice of pizza with a salad! (Can't be good all the time!)

Im dying for a salad with a drizzle on light honey and mustard dressing......divine!

I don't anymore!

Early days I did, but now I can see the changes in my appearance and my body and self confidence, I am more turned on by the thought of walking into Zara or TopShop and getting a funky little number to wear than filling my cakehole!:D

LT Shakes and flapjacks! Oh and having a body to dye for in less than 2 months!

i am only on day 3 so still have the cravings but at least there for healthy food ,even managed to go into burger king tonight for my other half he had a bacon cheeseburger xl meal sod lol

You'll be glad you resisted temptation when you go for your 1st weigh in, stick it out and see the results on the scales. well done

Hmmm, too many to list. But I thought I'd share my experience in the cinema last night....I went to see IRONMAN, fab movie for those who have not seen it. But after Robert Downey Jnr escapes from captivity all he wants is a BK cheeseburger. (Ok now imagine you are in the cinema, on this crazy diet, and watching RDjr eating a BK cheeseburger, it was nearly enough for me to head to the foodcourt. Then later on in the movie they have this extra large pizza ....I'm sure both were in the movie to test my determination. If so I'm glad to say they failed! (just about)

Is it only me or does everybody seem to be always eating, family seem to be constantly grazing every time I visit them, or is it that I'm just noticing it more.

I cant get Chicken and stir frys out of my head, Saturday night was always Pizza and Garlic Bread, now im thinking Chicken Stir frys and even dreaming of Fruit. What i would give for an apple right now.

You should all be craving a fantasic weight loss at the end of this diet!! I am craving the feeling i will have on my wedding day when i feel proud of what i have achieved!! xx

Back