lunch Soup 200
Dinner Chicken cob 350
olive salad 250

Supper Fruit 300

i have had

Orange and mango smoothie for breakfast 250cals ish
Spag bol for lunch 500cals ish
Walkers crisps and little choc bar for snack 300 ish
indian Pakoras and a Glubjuman [indian sweet] like a million cals!

not a great day for me. however think im gonna go on a avoid stogy carbs and lots of veg from monday. i gotta do it, 3 weeks left of summer and still have 11lbs to goal :S

I've had:

Breakfast: Two slices toast and half banana on top: 230 cals
Lunch: had HUGE lunch, but still low cal. Half can Heinz oxtail soup, small veg stir fry (40 cals per portion!), WW vanilla yogurt: 167 cals
Dinner: Medium baked potato, chicken kiev, green beans: 660 cals

Also had a cream cracker (34 cals) and counted 50 cals for skimmed milk in coffee.

So total: 1141-ish

christening today

Just fruit for breakfast 150

Going to trust in myself to be good, I am going to a christening today, just going to have to concentrate on my portions, then play with the kids to burn it off.

I will post at the end of the day, this will be a good incentive not to overeat.;)

Today I've had toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast, was v. nice! Around 320 cals I think.

Have a nice day Jo, and yeah this was a good idea for a thread!

Louise

Nothing yet, but am about to have strawberries 27cals, grapes 50cals, blueberries 20cals and 50g tesco finest porridge with friut and nuts made with water for 185 cals.
282 cals in total yummm x

hi guy's,

Yes I have made it back without overinduldging at the christening.

Breakfast fruit 150
At Christening x2 pork cobs 900
x2 small wines 250

Tea Beef Cob 400

I think its national cob day!

Well 1700 cals and an outing, feel quite good normally I would have drank a whole bottle of wine, then loads of food and cake. did not even have cake:D

Lol, I don't have a clue what a cob is! Well done on resisting the cake, must've been tempting!

Rest of today I've had:
Lunch: banana sandwich and pack mini sour cream and chive snack a jacks - 321 cals
Dinner: Bird's eye chicken in crispy batter thing, new potatoes, brussels sprouts - 413

WW toffee yogurt - 48 cals
So all in all today had 1102 cals. Prob have a light snack later too.

Lol, I don't have a clue what a cob is! Well done on resisting the cake, must've been tempting!

Rest of today I've had:
Lunch: banana sandwich and pack mini sour cream and chive snack a jacks - 321 cals
Dinner: Bird's eye chicken in crispy batter thing, new potatoes, brussels sprouts - 413

WW toffee yogurt - 48 cals
So all in all today had 1102 cals. Prob have a light snack later too.

Hi lou, sorry a cob some call them a bap or buns, it bread, and very enjoyable.

Well done on your cal intake, nice to have a bit left over.
I was going to have a run on the treadmill later but I am too Knackered.

Ahh OK, get you now!

Can I ask how much exercise you usually do? I need to do more I think. We've just bought an exercise bike, so I quite like going on that.

yeh lol, usually 2 Aerobic classes every week, and I have just bought myself a treadmill, so trying to use it twice a week.

planned for today 17.8

Breakfast porridge 250
Soup 200
Chicken & veg 400

Snack's = fruit 250

Going to try and stick to my plan.

What are you eating today?:character00254:

Ooh I want to go to some classes at the gym whenever I'm more comfortable with the thought of going there, good on you!

OK, so last night I did have my other wee snack: apple and a caramel snack a jack, I love those things, lol.

Today:
Breakfast: Slice toast, half a large banana, WW yogurt: 190 cals
Lunch will be: Tesco Light Choices spag and meatballs (was on half price offer so I thought, why not! lol) - 365 cals

Not sure what to have for dinner yet.

today:
2 bananas
2 apple (I dont count cals in fruit - should i?)

5 rice cakes - 140cals
2 cocopops bars - 166cals
choc mousse - 60 cals

planned lunch - soup and bread -200cals
mid afternoon curly wurly - 115cals

any improvements to my un-varied diet welcome :)

Hey Alex! I always count the cals in fruit and even veg tbh. Some fruit has more calories in it than I'd imagined! Like an apple for instance, the ones I got today apparently have 63 cals per apple. Or bananas have on average 100 cals.

I'd love to give suggestions on varying your diet, but admitedly I'm probably eating all the same stuff alot of the time, lol. I tend to snack on crackers, fruit, low cal crisps (like Golden Lights, French Fries etc) and my beloved Snack-a-jacks, hehe. I just try and vary the veg I have with my meals.

hi Alex,

I have to count my fruit because I have loads to lose, but i enjoy soup lunchtimes if at home because its filling and takes a while to eat, which is half the battle hey.

Mid-afternoon had a packet of salted popcorn stuff - 48 cals
And for dinner I have a lasagne in the oven - 415 cals, will also have a side salad with it I think.

ooh yeh lou I love those salted popcorns, had planned a chicken dinner but we have been working on the house and i have just finished, Its times like this i have to be careful, I dont fancy cooking, but i know if i have a take away i will feel horrible afterwards.

They're nice eh! And feel like a real treat. Sooo know what you mean about not feeling like cooking after a busy day. Did you have the takeaway?

Back