What have we eaten today

I'm kinda skint now (pay day on Friday though thank god) so having to use up the bits and pieces I have left in my kitchen. So today I've had:

B - Branflakes & an apple
L - Tuna sandwich
D - Tuna wrap with yellow peppers

My friend is coming round soon for cups of tea and chats. No biscuits are in the vicinity but if she brings some I'm allowing myself to scoff a few since today's calore intake is probably around 1,000 ish.

Hi Lady A,

I find that when i get to the end of the week and there is not much in the cupboard I never overeat. So that means i have to be more careful when i go shopping. but you definately deserve a a bicky with your tea.

Getting closer to weighin day!!!
God I hope I have lost something, infact anything this week.

Started my day with a 30 min powerwalk (212 calories)

Cup of tea & an alpen bar.

You've done really well with both food and exercise this week, I really think you'll lose something! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I've had rice krispies for breakfast this morning, with skimmed milk. Think it was around 148 cals. And a cup of coffee. It's amazing the amount of cereal in 30g!

I have to go to college briefly today, so I'll take my son with me, and get off the bus a stop early and walk the rest of the way back. Apparently pushing a buggy burns alot of cals, it should do in my case anyway, my son's a big lump! lol

yes I think walking is a great exercise, burns the calories and fat and its much kinder to the joints, and yes pushing a buggy will definately increase your energy output.

Oh god yeh lou I hope I have lost this week otherwise i know I will be demotivated and scoff all weekend lol.

thanks jot, i see you're working hard on the exercise too! im aiming for between 3 and 5, 30 minute sessions a week, and if i manage that each week im going to treat myself to something! (not food though lol!)

Lunch: small baked potato, chilli, side salad
Dinner: chicken dippers, 2 potato waffles, spoon of beans (felt like a kid's dinner!)
Snack: three crackers and dairylea, blueberries

All in all today I've had 1500 cals

Yes darling09 i am really trying hard to workout, today i have done 30 minutes on my treadmill this morning and tonight i have been to aerobics, If i dont lose any weight this week I'll eat my foot, :p

I have sts for 3 weeks, i am scared i will get demotivated and scoff all weekend. I am trying to stay focused through my diet and exercise.

Today i have eaten,

Alpen bar 125

Spag bol 700

fruit 250
yoghurt 200

shreddies &
milk 250

(212) treadmill
? Aerobics = knackered lol!

Good day today for you again Jot! Well done!

I wish tomorrow was Friday so I could see what (if any) I've lost, lol.

I am trying lou, I lost 11 lb low carbing in 3 weeks so i suppose at the minute i feel disappointed.

you have day a good day to mate, its a good job i have you guys on minimins, my hubby is on nights this week and i would normally just have my head either in the fridge or foo cupboard.

Friday morning draws close, i'm worried lol.

Think positive! Are you drinking plenty of water? I'm making myself drink at least 2L a day, keep reading about water retention and it makes alot of sense.

I'm never out the bloody loo though! :D

yes i drink about 3 - 6 pints of weak sugar free squash.

I only glug the water when i am working out.

I know it will happen, just need to be patient.

Well I have started my day with a lovely peanut butter and jam of toast. 400 cals but worth it yum:p

No exercise today, a day of rest !

Mmmmm peanut butter! Well worth it I say, haha.

I've had cornflakes, strawberries and kiwi. Not together though! 214 cals. Plus a cup of coffee.

I think I'll go for a walk today, probably to the supermarket, there and back takes about 45-50 mins. I've not done near enough exercise this week!

Thanks! Had a good brisk walk, and even managed to miss the rain, woop!

I seem to be a little obsessed with chilli at the mo, odd. Had chilli with rice for lunch, wasn't really that nice tbh. It was a Tesco Light Choices one, and the mince was a bit mushy, yuk, I don't recommed it.

Dinner will be lasagne with a side salad. And after having dinner I'll have had 1228 cals today, enough for a wee something for supper.

HI lou,

i had mince last night, just my usual from sainsbury's but it was horrible, oh really put me off.

I had another peanut butter jam for lunch too, going to have an omelette and salad for tea I think,
Just finished having a clear out in my kids bedrooms, blimey it was like aladdins cave in my sons room, it was a workout:eek:

I hate it when that happens, especially when you normally really enjoy something!

Lol, I'm doing a clear-out of my bedroom tomorrow, it really needs it, because I'll probably have lots of stuff for college, and need somewhere to put it :S

I'm a wee bit nervous about tomorrow morning, just think because I've upped the cals this week then I might have sts or, gained!

yes its good to de-clutter the house, its just getting the time.

Yes the big weighin in the morning, i have just come to the conclusion that if I sts then i must have increase muscle mass with all the exercise i have been doing, my 18 jeans are really loose, i can pull them down without undoing the button or zip, before they used to cut off my circulation! So there is an improvement.
If i have gained think i will cry:cry:and have a large gin & tonic in the eve.

Back