what i have been eating..

sorry Nicki not strictly the right place to post, but seems i have to get loads of post before i can send messages?? Well 24 hours is a long time and anything can happen! The obstacles that were sort of preventing me making a start soon have been dealt with, so if i can get down there this saturday i should be good to go for monday!!!!!
Is there anything i should/should not be doing in the last few days??
Im worried that im going to be on autopilot in the first few days and forget im not supposed to eat anything!!! x x

hey, do you use msn? if you do then add me [email protected]

you wont eat by mistake i can promise you, if you do feel like eating then just pop on here for a chat or have a soak in the bath or anything that you can think of to take your mind off of it :D the first week is a bit tough but once you get through it it does become alot easier i promise....

hi nicki..sorry to hear you havent been feeling well. what with that and suffering gallbladder attacks youve really been through the mill havent you x

h xx

hello guys n girls....just thought i would pop in here n update u all, i did start to record everything that i have been eating as part of my plan to lose the little bit of weight that i had gained over xmas time '5lbs' but been all over the place for the last couple of weeks as me and my boys have had an awful bug, so i havent really been eating alot of anything and my clothes are falling off me....

supposed to be having my op on wednesday '4th' but no idea if they will go ahead with it now as i feel so run down but will go to my pre op on monday and see what they say.....

hope u r all ok xxxxxxxxx

Have a good recovery

JULZ !!

forgot to tell you that i go in to have my gallbladder removed on the 4th feb at 12 lunchtime, i am happy but very very nervous :D

You will feel much better when the op is over. No more pain or discomfort:)

wednesday 4th march 09....day three back on tfr to lose one and a half stone

oooooooh you dont know how much i wish that i was writing 'what i have been eating' in here today, would look a bit boring though if i did lol

back on tfr for 5 weeks then stopping at whatever weight i am on the 6th april to refeed for the 13th april when i go away to butlins with my boys...went three times last year on tfr but want to be eating this time and should be near enough back at target by then.

at least i will be able to eat three regular healthy meals when i maintain this time around whereas i was scared to alot of the time before i had my gallbladder removed just in case i had an attack.

so here goes.....5 weeks then back to recording everything i eat on here :-D

ROLL ON KETOSIS

Back