what i have been eating..

....started healthy eating n no alcohol on sunday and so far so good. will weigh in on monday next week n see if i managed to lose a few lbs,even two would be a good start ...

Well done for getting back on track Nicki. We're cheering you on!;)

well guys, i am going to be recording everything that i eat here from now on until i get rid of the 5lbs that i have gained since refeeding,maybe an extra 5lbs on top depending on how i feel as i wouldnt mind getting to the lower bmi. so am starting by recording what i eat as from today,will be completely honest,hope that i can shift it before it gets out of hand.

(9 stone 12lbs )

THURSDAY 8TH JANUARY 2009 day one of my quest to lose 5-10 lbs

BREAKFAST...one small banana,handful of raisins and a glass of orange juice

LUNCH...42g porridge with skimmed milk,small banana chopped,handful of raisins and teaspoon of acacia honey.

2 slices of wafer thin ham and bit of cucmber,got the munchies

DINNER...mince,low fat bolognese sauce,cous cous,salad

going to leave out the cous cous next time as i am so wedged...didnt fancy pasta though and i think as from tomorrow i am going to try having the least amount of carbs possible,not cutting out completely but not adding them when they arent really needed.

had a packet of spearmint softmints 'addicted to the bloody things' and i am going to have a muller light later on and a horlicks light before i go to bed

i dont think it went to well today,think i couldve cut a few things out and i have to watch my portion sizes

Last edited:
Hi Nicki and Happy New Year

Fingers crossed for your op date - hopefully you'll be sorted out soon enough.

Xmas left me 7lbs up (oops!) so I am currently trying to shift it again before it gets out of hand. I might also try and get a few pounds under my original target too, so that I have a bit more leeway. I have (until Xmas) hovered up to 4lbs above target but not below it! If I drop down I'll still be a healthy BMI.

Keep us posted!!

Carol x

Hi Nicki and Happy New Year

Fingers crossed for your op date - hopefully you'll be sorted out soon enough.

Xmas left me 7lbs up (oops!) so I am currently trying to shift it again before it gets out of hand. I might also try and get a few pounds under my original target too, so that I have a bit more leeway. I have (until Xmas) hovered up to 4lbs above target but not below it! If I drop down I'll still be a healthy BMI.

Keep us posted!!

Carol x

hey hun, happy new year to you too, great to hear from you.

christmas is a bugger isnt it lol :8855: but at least we are trying to do something about it now before it gets out of hand.

what are you planning to do to lose weight? i think i am going to follow my maintenance menu but with slightly bigger portions as i dont think they would fill me up. xxxx

Hiya hun, just happened to notice that your mood was sad? Are ya alrite? I also wana wish ya the best with your op and i hope and pray it goes well for ya and ya will be rid of this pain once and for all!

I am fine hunny!! Glad to see ya are much better today...now go and change that mood to a much happier one

sorry for the late reply, its been a nightmare cant really get into it with everything is going on at the moment, most get my act together soon

Hi Nicki,
your plan looks very practical. I'm gonna be learning from you too as I'm back on refeed after my brief return to TFR. I particluarly like what you said here: "...i am going to try having the least amount of carbs possible,not cutting out completely but not adding them when they arent really needed...". Great idea!

Hi Nicki,
your plan looks very practical. I'm gonna be learning from you too as I'm back on refeed after my brief return to TFR. I particluarly like what you said here: "...i am going to try having the least amount of carbs possible,not cutting out completely but not adding them when they arent really needed...". Great idea!

:D;) i am just about to tuck in lol that is another thing, i try to eat before 6pm every day when i can, then save yoghurt n fruit for a snack if i feel the need,or a few slices of wafer thin ham n some pickled onions lol

good luck for refeed hun, i am certain that you will do fine, you did so well before.

Last edited:
ive been following your refeed progress and im so impressed with your latest photo..you look amazing nicki. well done on everything. hope your op makes you feel better (i had gallstones op coming up 6 years ago now, best thing i ever did) xx

h xx

Back